Native Sweet Almond & Honey

by Native

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Native Sweet Almond & Honey!
How would you rate this product?
Jenjen S.
kentucky
This is a great deodorant. I am trying to use deodorants that are aluminum free because I had breast cancer. This one actually works!
Vanessa A.
Los Angeles, CA
Five stars because it works so well. It’s the middle of the summer and I’m a sweaty girl so deodorant is very important for me. I’ve only been using it for a little over a week and I’m pleasantly surprised. The deodorant itself doesn’t have a strong smell or scent but once it’s on … I literally don’t smell anything at all. After wearing it all day, my armpits don’t smell like anything. I will definitely keep repurchasing it and I do recommend this product.
Katelyn F.
Bradley Beach, NJ
My mom got me onto this deodorant. I love mostly all of the smells. I have naturally stinky pits and this is the only natural deodorant that has worked for me.
Trinity B.
somersetcounty
I use this everyday as well as the dove because it’s cruelty free and has no aluminum. Along with that it smells so good

Looking for your answer?