Personal CareDeodorant & AntiperspirantNative
Sensitive Deodorant Aloe & Green Tea - 265oz

Native Sensitive Deodorant Aloe & Green Tea - 2.65oz

by Native

Simple. Safe. Effective. Our deodorants are made without aluminum, parabens, phthalates, and talc, and the Sensitive Collection is free of Baking Soda too! We tested thousands of ingredients before finding a recipe that feels light and fresh and is gentle under your arms, but provides you with effective protection against odor. Gender: unisex.

Is Native Sensitive Aloe and Green tea becoming scarce to find on the ground or is it just m Native Sensitive Deodorant Aloe & Green Tea - 2.65oz y area?
Native Sensitive Deodorant Aloe & Green Tea - 2.65oz ? Does anyone know if the cacelled this scent or are the sensitive lines getting sparse in stores?
How does this work on sensitive skin? Is it irritating at all?
Start your review of Native Sensitive Deodorant Aloe & Green Tea - 2.65oz!
Jonathon S.
Brooklyn, NY
Native Sensitive Deodorant Aloe & Green Tea - 2.65oz uploaded by Jonathon S.
I love this deodorant. It has an easy application, lasts all day, and great scent. Even seeing a decrease in sweat stains from other deodorants or native products. Definitely will rotate this within my favorite brands.[product:native-sensitive-deodorant-aloe-&-green-tea-265oz] #deodorant #aluminumfree
Leilani S.
This does not glide at all. It can be very abrasive on sensitive armpits especially after shaving. The formula does not protect against sweat and hardly protects against odor. For an $11 deodorant I didn’t think it was worth it and I’m never buying this brand again. Overly hyped and irritated my armpits more than anything.
Krystal M.
Romeo, MI
Native Sensitive Deodorant Aloe & Green Tea - 2.65oz uploaded by Krystal M.
I’m really loving this Native deodorant, it works great and it works all day. It’s aluminum free and baking soda free. It comes in a variety of scents, this one is green tea and aloe for sensitive skin. I like very subtle scents so this one is perfect!
Annie F.
Fresno, CA
LOVE! I'm all about natural deodorants, and this delivers! I love the smell and that it's a San Francisco based company. It leaves me dry and feeling fresh all day long. I also use their toothpaste and body wash. The simple packaging looks beautiful on my vanity sand in my shower.
Abinash B.
Long Beach, NY
Great deodorant, nice clean scent. All natural ingredients which is great, but does not last for long time. I use this mostly when it’s cool out because it still causes a lot of sweating.
Connie W.
Native Sensitive Deodorant Aloe & Green Tea - 2.65oz uploaded by Connie W.
This deodorant smells amazing and great for my sensitivity! Does not block my pores! Also free or aluminum and baking soda. Recommend!
Ember B.
Niles, MI
Smells so good and works pretty great. I’ve been using this brand for a year now and it’s honestly not going to last all day. I usually apply twice a day or so. I’d recommend if you’re looking for a natural deodorant.
Chrissy C.
Staten Island, NY
I bought this thinking it would smell like aloe and green tea but it really just smells like generic sweet clean deodorant smell. Native has a lot of unique scents that all smell delicious and like nothing else but this one falls a little bit flat
LaTeas M.
Rosedale, NY
Native Sensitive Deodorant Aloe & Green Tea - 2.65oz uploaded by LaTeas M.
I started using Native Sensitive Aloe and green tea and noticed a big difference between other natural deodorants. This is smooth,smells great ,has staying power all day long. Although a bit pricey I believe it's worth your coins.
Elaine M.
Native Sensitive Deodorant Aloe & Green Tea - 2.65oz uploaded by Elaine M.
One of my favorite scents of a “natural” deodorant. I used this in the first few months of my daughter’s life because the scent was neutral and not strong - it just smells clean. It does a pretty good job of hiding the funk (better than other scents in my opinion). I will keep going back to this one for it’s scent, effectiveness, price, and availability at Target.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
LaTeas M.