Native Seasonal Summer Pack

by Native

Try the aluminum and paraben free deodorant with over 5,000 five star reviews! Native Deodorants are simple, safe, and effective. Long lasting odor protection that goes on smooth and smells addictively good.

Native Sea Salt & Cedar scent is like a breath of humid sea air and cool salt water. Let it whisk you away with its salty freshness and cedar wood aromas.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Native Seasonal Summer Pack!
How would you rate this product?
Lisa M.
Kennesaw, GA
I love this brand of deodorant. My favorite scent is the lime and coconut. It doesn’t contain aluminum and that’s important to me. I started having some hormone issues because of ovarian cysts, which caused my regular deodorant to stop working. I’m a flight attendant so I can’t smell bad while working! I tried many other brands before finally finding the native deodorant, and it works!!! It doesn’t glide on as easily as other deodorants, but if you allow it to “warm up” on your skin a bit it glides just fine. If you’re looking to make a change to aluminum free, or you’re having issues like me, I highly recommend this brand!
Tayleur B.
Collinsville, IL
The sweet peach and nectar is my favorite deodorant I have ever used. I have really sensitive skin, so I was worried the scent would be irritating. No problems at all!
Katie M.
Aurora, OH
Native Seasonal Summer Pack uploaded by Katie M.
I kept seeing all these ads about this deodorant, so I had to hop on the bandwagon and try it. The prices are a-little more expensive than your regular deodorant, but I’m sure it’s because of it being paraben and aluminum free. But so far so good! I really like it and the summer scents are good...I am especially loving the Sweet Peach and Nectar!!
Jean J.
Chandler, AZ
This means you’re Armpits smell great if ur smelly like me you should try this worth it !
Kelli L.
Eden Prairie, MN
Native Seasonal Summer Pack uploaded by Kelli L.
I absolutely love Native! They always have the best scents. Grabbed the Native Seasonal Summer Pack which has cactus flower and poppy, sweet peach and nectar and my favorite, apple and honeysuckle. I cannot stop smelling myself when I wear these and feel fresh all day. Keep in mind they do not have any antiperspirant in them, so if you are sweaty more heavily it may be worthwhile to grab an antiperspirant to use at night to help with any excessive sweat. Overall I would highly recommend this all natural deodorant to anyone!
Renny L.
Purchased at: Target
NATIVE is a great paraben free aluminum free alternative to traditional deodorant. They have a variety of scents all distinctive and light but most importantly pleasant. Although it’s a light smell it last all day unlike other deodorants.
Asia M.
Elk Grove, CA
great smells but they don’t last! definitely overrated and not as good as everyone says
Jennefer S.
Palatine, IL
Never thought I would give kudos to a deodorant but this one REALLY works and can give you a couple of days of feeling and smelling fresh. LOVE the summer scents.
Carrie G.
The only natural deodorant that has ever worked for me! The scents are wonderful and light but have strong staying power and there's never any hint of BO at the end of the day after applying post shower. Effective and natural - it's a win win!
brayden J.
really great, fresh scents. love how it’s natural, aluminum free and still keeps me dry thoroughly the day. will definitely have to buy these scents again next season!!

Looking for your answer?