Home & GardenBathroomMedicine CabinetNative Remedies
HayFever Fighter and AllergiClear ComboPack

Native Remedies HayFever Fighter and AllergiClear ComboPack

by Native Remedies

The ComboPack of HayFever Fighter and AllergiClear consists of multiple remedies that work well together to provide increased support for your condition. This ComboPack Relieves hayfever symptoms such as sneezing, plus helps keep eyes and nose clear by...

What are the uses for this...bug bites? Diaper rash???
Does anybody else use this cream in other areas besides diaper/underwear areas?
What do you used this for!
Start your review of Native Remedies HayFever Fighter and AllergiClear ComboPack!
Lisa S.
Rochester, MN
1,206 reviews
This Native Remedies Itch Dr. And Purecalm Combopack is the best at calming down the itch for toddlers. Love it!
Saila I.
Austin, TX
Works like a charm! For the price it's definitely worth it. I definitely recommend it. Great stuff.
Wendy R.
Joshua , Tx
This product is great to relieve the itch that you have. Can be used for adults and children
Rosalie C.
Ashtabula, OH
My step son is an itcher, he has dry skin even with lotions and creams. This really relieved his itchiness and it's great for my random itching too!
Kaye M.
Mount Vernon, KY
My son has a rash on his elbow an it itches all the time but these cream really relieved the itchiness and it helps with my dry hands