BY NATIVE REMEDIES

The ComboPack of Gastronic Dr. and DigestAssist and MindSoothe consists of multiple remedies that work well together to provide increased support for your condition. This ComboPack aids in the prevention and relief of digestive disorders and associated anxiety and depression. The Gastronic Dr. is used as a preventative for flare ups of stomach and digestive disorders such as IBS, Crohn's Disease, Gastritis, Acid Reflux (GERD), Ulcerative Colitis and Diverticulosis while the DigestAssist quick see more...

• What is this for, and what does it suppose to help with.? I've ne...1 Answers
  • I stumbled Upon this while writing reviews for products. I have ...3 Answers
Nikki B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This product doesn't lie and does exactly what it supposed to. I swear by this product because I have a lot of health issues. It is a tiny bit pricey but it's worth it because your health is the most valuable thing you could have.
Meaghan M.
Does exactly what it's supposed to and I swear by it. If you haven't tried it I say go for it. You have absolutely nothing to lose
Lujan F.
It's really helpful when it's come to your health , increased your metabolism , and it's in a very good price
Jennifer W.
Kelso, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Swear swear swear by these product's. Does EXACTLY what it advertises it does. Definitely would recommend.
Álvaro Lear25062 T.
Zaraza,Guarico
la verdad no eh usado este tipo de productos pero si son naturales nunca esta demas probar algo nuevo....
Allison a.
Piqua, OH
Swear by this stuff! I have ibs and need some help occasionally and this always does the trick.
kenia m.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I have never tried these products before but if it is natural it will surely be worth a try
Elizabeth S.
Israel
I have not tried myself these products personally, but I heard they do a relatively good job depends on whom and how
Jes Paolo d.
I stumbled Upon this while writing reviews for products. I have major digestion issues and chronic constipation. Does this brand really work? I would be willing to try if it really works?
Arlin G.
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
What is this for, and what does it suppose to help with.? I've never seen this product before!