BY NATIVE REMEDIES

Raychel M.
Mercedes, TX
I actuly like this product great deep cleanse #voxbox love receiving products by mail #beauttyblogger @influenster
Ana S.
Marina Del Rey
This ClearSkin-E cream work very good for my 13 sister. It take slow effect , but it does look the outcome.
Iman A.
Gujrat,Pakistan
After many trips to the dermatologist and them not being able to diagnose my skin problem, I quit with all the topical steroids ( thinking they were doing more harm than good) and tried this combination. After a month, finishing the entire bottle of Skin Dr. the red, dry patches are almost completely gone!The lotion was pricey for such a small amount, but I felt it did a better job than anything the doctor had prescribed.. I know homeopathics require a commitment as they interact with your body's own defense mechanism, so no quick fix there. I just placed another order as my scalp is still red at times and scaly, and my hair has been falling out. My hopes are, that eventually, that will be resolved as well. Let me add, that I am still in a stressful, traumatic situation....don't know how much of a placebo effect this was, and who cares if it works? ALong with this, I have been taking skin vitamins.
Bri W.
Vancouver,BC
I bought this product for my 15 year old cousin that have lots of acne and breakouts and oily skin she used this a couple of times and u can see the result it was very quick that did the trick but when she stop using it her acne came back. I don't know if anyone else she this problem??
Sandra K.
Brasil
Para que serve este produto?
Bethany A.