Personal CareOral CareToothpasteNative
Coconut & Vanilla Body Wash, 18oz

Native Native Coconut & Vanilla Body Wash, 18oz

by Native

Looking for a body wash that is free of sulfates, parabens, and phthalates? Look no further than Native! Native Body Wash is safe, simple and effective. Lovingly made with cleansers derived from coconut oil, enjoy our "sud-sational" lather that it will lea

Is this okay to use for sensitive skin?
Start your review of Native Native Coconut & Vanilla Body Wash, 18oz!
Adriana J.
Native Native Coconut & Vanilla Body Wash, 18oz uploaded by Adriana J.
My absolute favorite body wash ! The smell is amazing as well as the feel, and it lingers for hours ! it being paraben free is a huge plus ! I definitely recommend this body wash it exceeds my expectations.
Maryjane C.
Oklahoma
Native Native Coconut & Vanilla Body Wash, 18oz uploaded by Maryjane C.
This body wash is okay, it’s not the best at moisturizing but it doesn’t leave my skin tight after using. The scent isn’t that sweet, it’s more on the coconut side with a little bit of sweetness. It doesnt linger after the shower either. I think there are better body washes out there for the same price (i got it for $7.99).
Taylor M.
Puyallup, WA
Native Native Coconut & Vanilla Body Wash, 18oz uploaded by Taylor M.
i absolutely love the native products! especially this one, it smells so good!!! it’s worked great with my sensitive skin and i use it almost everyday, i totally recommend!
Dayna S.
Blanchard, OK
Native Native Coconut & Vanilla Body Wash, 18oz uploaded by Dayna S.
Purchased at: Walmart
I absolutely love this! It makes my skin feel amazing, I use it every other day! I wouldn’t change a thing about this product. The price is great and so is the smell, I don’t have to put lotion on immediately after like I do with other body washes. I’m definitely buying again from them. 💜
Ryan C.
Columbus, GA
Native Native Coconut & Vanilla Body Wash, 18oz uploaded by Ryan C.
I love the smell it’s the perfect combination with coconut and vanilla. I love that I’m able to wash and feel clean without my body feeling stripped of its natural oils.
Basia D.
Eden Prairie, MN
Native Native Coconut & Vanilla Body Wash, 18oz uploaded by Basia D.
I absolutely love the Native brand of body wash. It is super sudsy so you only need a little bit - making the higher price definitely worth it. The scent is amazing as well, plus they keep the ingredients safe and simple.
Laura E.
Maryland Hts, MO
Native Native Coconut & Vanilla Body Wash, 18oz uploaded by Laura E.
I was shopping at Walmart and I need someone toxic body wash and this was the only one they had. I was excited when I smelled the tropical coconut vanilla scent, which made me eager to try it. Sadly, I was disappointed because the scent is much different in the bottle than out of the bottle. It has A very fake smell to it, not even like a coconuty sunscreen but a manufactured, fake smell. I have been trying to pinpoint for the past three days what it reminds me of and I finally figured it out, it’s like if Malibu Barbie had a smell, this would be it! It’s a combination of plastic and fake coconuts. I know it is a clean body wash but it totally misses the mark. I should have gone with the eucalyptus mint option. I would return it but I don’t know when I will go back to Walmart. Cute packaging, but for a seven dollar body wash it’s pretty disappointing. It does lather nicely.
Yvonne S.
Jurupa Valley, CA
Native Native Coconut & Vanilla Body Wash, 18oz uploaded by Yvonne S.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this product so much it’s my first time trying it . I had heard about a while back but hadn’t got the chance till now . Can I tell the smell is amazing and the price is great . Love the simple ingredients that are safe and packaging is fantastic. Highly recommended it . Oh I bought this at Walmart too .
McKayla B.
Frostburg, MD
Purchased at: Walmart
omg i love this. i get eczema flare ups and this doesn’t cause any irritation. the smell is really nice and isn’t overpowering or super lingering after a shower. genuinely a good wash that leaves my skin clean and soft.
marci S.
Spartanburg, SC
Native Native Coconut & Vanilla Body Wash, 18oz uploaded by marci S.
This body wash smells amazing. I love that it is literally a 9 product wash that doesn't have fillers and a bunch of unnecessary additives. The smell is absolutely mouth watering. It smells delicious and lathers so thick and creamy.