Native Mother's Day Pack

by Native

Refreshingly smooth, tropical scent that is both sweet and sophisticated

NATURAL INGREDIENTS

We use simple, nontoxic ingredients you can understand

Shea Butter, Jojoba Oil, Beeswax, Baking Soda, Vitamin E, Vegetable Preservatives, Acidophilus(natural bacteria found in intestines), Coconut Oil, Maltodextrin, Probiotics, Castor Bean Oil, Stearyl Alcohol, Fractionated Coconut Oil, Arrowroot Powder
(derived from tropical plants)

ALUMINUM FREE
Native Deodorant isn’t a chemistry experiment, and is made without aluminum, parabens, phthalates, and talc.

EFFECTIVE PROTECTION
We tested thousands of ingredients before finding a recipe that feels light and fresh under your arms, but provides you with effective protection against odor and wetness.

GOES ON EASY
Native Deodorant is a solid deodorant that you can apply easily. Since the deodorant doesn’t contain aluminum, it won’t stain your clothes.

Caprylic/capric triglyceride (fractionated coconut oil), arrowroot powder, stearyl alcohol, baking soda, shea butter, coconut oil, hydrogenated castor oil, polyglycerol-3 beeswax (cera bellina wax), jojoba esters, tocopherol (Vitamin E), L. acidophilus (natural bacteria found in your body already), maltodextrin, glyceryl caprylate, glyceryl undecylenate.

Our scented deodorants include a proprietary blend of oils. Due to FDA recommendations, we use the term “fragrance” to refer to these oils.

Size
Full Size: 2.65 oz (75 g); Travel Size: 0.6 oz (17 g)

Is [product:native-lavender-&-rose-deodorant-265oz] vegan?
[product:native-mothers-day-pack] is this natural deodorant one that lasts all day?
WhhAts the best scent fir Native products ? I’ve tried the coconut vanilla and the Rose’ (which is amazing, but seasonal). What’s your fav?[product:native-mothers-day-pack]
Start your review of Native Mother's Day Pack!
Dionne S.
Federal Way, WA
Purchased at: Walmart
This product is smooth, long lasting, and smells so lovely. I am allergic to most deoderants, especially ones with aluminum. Native Deoderant doesn't have any aluminum or strong perfumes. It is a quality, fabulous deodorant. I would recommend this one definitely.
Olivia V.
Seminole, FL
Native Mother's Day Pack uploaded by Olivia V.
I have been using the native coconut and vanilla deodorant for a couple months now and it is great. It smells nice and it is great to cover up odor. It is paraben and aluminum free. I haven’t noticed it help with my sweat but it definitely helped with odor!
Destini B.
Rocky Face, GA
This is a really good deodorant! It’s very natural and has a lot less harmful ingredients compared to drugstore or other store brands. And it’s very safe for pregnant and breastfeeding moms. The price is reasonable and it smells delicious!
Danielle N.
Happy Valley, OR
Native Mother's Day Pack uploaded by Danielle N.
Best natural deodorant I’ve tried and I’ve tried a ton! Goes on smoothly and smells great. I really enjoy all the scents but lavender is my favorite!
Hailee W.
Abbeville, LA
Decent deodorant. It felt very dry going on and almost hurt to rub on my sensitive under arm skin. It worked pretty well, but I missed the moisture in the bar.
Olivia D.
S Pittsburg, TN
Native Mother's Day Pack uploaded by Olivia D.
Purchased at: Amazon
I purchased this off Amazon for the first time sometime last year. The scent I first tried was lavender. I liked it, but I felt like it didn’t stay on all day. Like I needed to keep applying. So far since, I have tried every single scent they have.  my personal favorite is coconut and vanilla. My least favorite is lemon zest and pomegranate. overall it’s a good deodorant. For a natural deodorant, I’d say it’s a staple. The price point is a little high. I’d say if you’re looking for a good natural deodorant, this is it.
Kat J.
2,108 reviews
Native Mother's Day Pack uploaded by Kat J.
I’ve been wanting to try a natural deodorant for awhile, so I was thrilled to get this Native Coconut & Vanilla Deodorant as a sample from PinchMe recently... It wasn’t the easiest transition going from a super strong antiperspirant to a natural deodorant that allowed my sweat to flow, but I stuck it out for the sake of giving it an honest try. I totally loved the vanilla coconut scent,... Even though the constant sweat may have been slightly uncomfortable, I enjoyed catching a whiff of the sweet fragrance every time my arms raised. The only thing I didn’t enjoy was that the sweat stains on my clothing were beyond awful. I’m talking having to soak and pretreat every single shirt after just wearing it once! I mean, I have NEVER had such stubborn yellow stains in my life. Just being honest... I don’t have the time, energy, or money to do laundry daily. So as much as I liked the health benefits, the scent, and the quality of this natural deodorant,... I couldn’t handle the upkeep that went along with it. I still recommend it though if you’re looking to switch to natural!
Madison H.
Watseka, IL
Native Mother's Day Pack uploaded by Madison H.
YOU GUYS!!! I was sent this super cute sample size of Native Mother's Day Pack and let me tell you it smells sooooo #good !!! This product is available at Target i will be purchasing this in the future , it keeps the underarms feelings cool , and the deodorant just glides right on , this product is just really amazing guys .
Carolina H.
Westminster, CA
Native Mother's Day Pack uploaded by Carolina H.
I liked the aroma of this product. The only thing that does not protect the bad smell. I am a very active person. Sometimes I have to use it twice a day. I like that it doesn't stain my armpits or clothes. From one to ten I give it a 7.
Sara H.
Palm Bch Gdns, FL
Native Mother's Day Pack uploaded by Sara H.
Since I have been working at home I thought this would be the best time to try a natural deodorant! I got the baby size to test and first of all it smells amazing! It is a deodorant, not an anti perspirant and I have to keep reminding myself of that. I have been wearing it for the past week, including daily workouts and I have been pleasantly surprised. I do tend to need some more at the end of the day but it has held up pretty well.

174 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Cherie D.
London, London
il y a 2 mois
Native Water Lily & Orchid is this natural deodorant one that lasts all day?
Sarah W.
Indianapolis, IN
il y a un an
I’ve considered using this product for awhile but haven’t made the leap. Does it actually work to stop odor and how long does it last?
Lady S. il y a 6 mois
There are many scents - new, seasonal, vintage. Everyone’s body chemistry is different. What may work for someone else may not for us. I have been using the coconut milk and turmeric since summer when I took the plunge and made the switch. I use the sensitive line - sodium bicarbonate free. It’s a great starter deodorant. It’s gentle. The scent is warming. Turmeric has great properties including anti inflammatory properties. So anyone making the switch would like this deo. The sticks really last. I’m impressed. I do have several scents and ready to make a switch. Fir now this works for quarantine. There is a new formula in the works for an improved sensitive line with fewer even cleaner ingredients and increased odor protection (48 hr). They’ve already started the market testing. I purchased one when I got the email for a sneak peak. This co is always improving their brand and adding to their product line. Remember antiperspirant and deodorant are two different products. Sometimes it takes kissing a few frogs to find the prince. I will stick with native b/c I don’t have any irritation or hyperpigmentation. The also like that they do have some of their deodorants made out of cardboard although I heard it takes some getting used to. So they do care about the earth as well. I order the plastic application personally- still recyclable. A close second I’d try is each and every. I purchased stick downtime ago. If you’re check them out. They’re a little on the expensive side. Sodium bicarbonate free, clean ingredients, biodegradable materials. They always have promotions.
Lauren K.
Pomona
il y a un an
Does it prevent odor?
Lady S. il y a 6 mois
It depends on what stage of the switch you are in. I would recommend detoxing with bentonite clay and acv and/or coconut oil or activated charcoal masques during the excretion process (2-5 weeks). I also recommend using the masques periodically afterwards as well. What I like about Native is that they stand by the customer by standing by their product. So if a product doesn't/unsatisfactory, they refund the customer's money and send/or you another product for an exchange and you mostly will be able to keep the product anyway. I use the sensitive line (sodium bicarbonate free). I have been using the coconut milk and tumeric. Both coconut milk and turmeric have great health benefits for skin care and antiinflammation. It works well enough. It's a good starter deo that eases you into the switch. I mostly work at home sleeveless and when out I do find that after use since last summer, my body acclimated over time. I also do charcoal clay masques periodically to draw out toxins and reset the ph. Native also has a charcoal body wash which I've not used yet and I love the toothpaste as well. What I do also like about Native is that they are consistently improving their formulas and currently they are market testing the sensitive line by decreasing the amount of ingredients and increasing odor protection. I just received mine. It's not yet available because it's in the testing phase. So once it pasts this phase, I am sure it will be made available. I have had no allergic reactions and no hyper pigmentation. I like the probiotic ingredient used as well. That really helps maintain a balance of how the pits function. When I use this product it's smooth and buttery. My pits feels kissed. Once stick has lasted a little over 6 months. The sensitive collection only uses the plastic for now, which is fine for me because the mechanism works great. The cardboard options I've read for some is a little intricate to use. I understand the going green initiative with the cardboard but it should be functional. In any case, each scent will be different with everyone's chemistry, so one has to find the one best suited for him/her. Native is a top contender and this was my first brand and I've not used anything else, although I did purchase one deo from Each & Every, a formidable competitor, @ 30% off (cannabis and green tea). I am always researching other brands and options. There are also roll ons, sprays, or other sticks that go on wet as well- Scully, Ursa Major, Kosas, Necessarire, Kopari... I may try one of these eventually. These are great when you don't want the stick feeling, although Native for me isn't heavy on my skin and blends in well.Hope this helps.