Native Linen & Cotton Flower

by Native

Simple. Safe. Effective. Our deodorants are made without aluminum, parabens, phthalates, and talc, and the Sensitive Collection is free of Baking Soda too! We tested thousands of ingredients before finding a recipe that feels light and fresh and is gentle under your arms, but provides you with effective protection against odor.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Native Linen & Cotton Flower!
How would you rate this product?
Sarah G.
Pleasanton, CA
Native Linen & Cotton Flower uploaded by Sarah G.
Before using this, I had previously used a gel like deodorant from Secret because I was annoyed with getting deodorant stains on my clothes from a stick deodorant. My mom uses this and she loves it so I thought I’d give it a try and I love it too! I haven’t tried any other scents but I love how subtle this scent is and I haven’t had any problems with deodorant stains. The reason I’m giving it 4 stars is the way the container is shaped. I have to roll a lot out or else the edges of the container scratch my skin. Highly recommend!!!!
Sonja J.
Elk Grove, CA
Native Linen & Cotton Flower uploaded by Sonja J.
Purchased at: Walmart
I switched to aluminum free deodorant about a year and a half ago. At first I had tried other brands but they made me smell so bad ...and I don't even sweat! Then I tried this and it is AMAZING! It's a bit pricey but so worth it. I've tried several scents and they all work perfectly!
Sarah L.
Buffalo, NY
I really like the Native lineup of products. The deodorant was the first item I tried from them and although at first it didn't feel as though it was providing the same protection as traditional deodorant, my body got used to it. It does not discolour the skin, the scents are nice and soft. The deodorant does cost significantly more than other brands but the price is worth it for the product.
Ashley S.
A great alternative to my other not natural deodorant that I was using before. I did not experience any of the detoxing process and this was a smooth transition. Smells great. Its super light. And I would recommend this scent and brand to other people
Christa H.
Manchaca, TX
Native Linen & Cotton Flower uploaded by Christa H.
I have very sensitive underarms and this is one of the only deodorants that not only works, but it doesn’t give me a terrible itchy rash because of the natural ingredients! I love it!
Sarah R.
Kissimmee, FL
I didn’t get this exact scent, BUT this deodorant is literally the most amazing and BEST deo I have ever used, I know it’s probably gross but I sweat a lot and this had saved my life!! It lasts all day! It doesn’t dry out your skin. You actually feel like you don’t smell after being active or outdoors all day! Highly HIGHLY recommend
Crystal C.
Midwest City, OK
A friend of mine had me try this product. I was honestly not really impressed. I was self conscience all day because it didn’t feel like it was working. It had a chalky feel and for the price not worth it even with it being sensitive.
Melissa B.
Purchased at: Target
I purchased the cotton and lily scented Native Sensitve deodorant at Target. While this product is not an invisible solid, it left hardly any residue on my skin and hairs on my pits. Left no noticeable white stains on my black uniform shirt either. Odor fighting lasted morning and still going now that it's evening after work. Doesn't irritate my armpit skin which is always sensitive to parabens, aluminum, and baking soda. This is expensive at $12 but you can't beat the performance of this product.
Karyn D.
Lee's Summit MO
I have only been using this deodorant for about a week and I love it!! I am starting to take care of myself and what I put on & into my body. This is priced competitively to others that are out on the market. Definitely will buy again
Stacey S.
Great natural, aluminum-free deodorant that stops odor. Linen and cotton flower is a light scent I can wear at my fragrance-free workplace. I’ve been exclusively using Native for over a year and love how it works well without aggravating my eczema. This deodorant keeps odor at bay during a strenuous workout and hot summer days.

Looking for your answer?