Native Lavender & Rose Deodorant- 2.65oz

by Native

Try the aluminum and paraben free deodorant with over 5,000 five star reviews! Native Deodorants are simple, safe, and effective. Long lasting odor protection that goes on smooth and smells addictively good. Native Jasmine and Cedar Deodorant includes heady floral notes, complemented by a warm cedar undertone. Gender: Female.

Native Lavender & Rose Deodorant- 2.65oz ? Does this work for other people? I've been using it for like a month and it's not really working for me that well. By the end of the day I don't feel like I'm wearing Deodorant. Anyone in a similar boat?
Does this work efficiently ?
Does this work and actually last all day?
Start your review of Native Lavender & Rose Deodorant- 2.65oz!
Jaime F.
Texas
1,257 reviews
Native Lavender & Rose Deodorant- 2.65oz uploaded by Jaime F.
Native Lavender & Rose Deodorant- 2.65oz While I liked the lavender and rose scent, this product fell short of my expectations. It lasted a few hours before I felt the need to reapply. By the end of the day, my armpits felt irritated. Sadly, my search for a natural deodorant continues.
Amanda W.
Delmar, DE
Purchased at: Target
I stumbled across the Native brand of deodorant when I was looking through Target's beauty clearance section one day and I saw these half off! I love lavender and I had been hearing about deodorants causing cancer so I figured I would try this safe brand out. I was pleasantly surprised with how much I loved it. Definitely harder than your regular deodorant (dove,secret,mitchum etc) however you get used to it and once you get it going it gets a little bit smoother and easier to apply. I also got a sample size in a $5 target beauty box which I keep in my purse! I will be repurchasing this as well as their other varieties! Love them so much! Give them a try you won't be disappointed! Native Lavender & Rose Deodorant- 2.65oz
Siobhan R.
Lakeland, FL
Native Lavender & Rose Deodorant- 2.65oz uploaded by Siobhan R.
Hello to my new favorite deodorant brand! Wow I absolutely love this, I am a mom who never stops moving & once Florida heat kicks in.... well I don't smell like a rosebush that's for sure. 🤣 my husband & i have been wanting to switch to a more natural aluminum free deodorant and we had tried another brand. But it made my armpits really itchy for some reason. Native is more gentle & the smells are so lovely but not too overbearing. I have the coconut + vanilla and also the lavender + rose. I honestly love both & can't recommend this deodorant enough. Native Lavender & Rose Deodorant- 2.65oz
Kendra A.
Annapolis, MD
Native Lavender & Rose Deodorant- 2.65oz uploaded by Kendra A.
I really wanted to like this product. It didn't work for me, it stained my skin and made me sweat more.
Angie R.
Glenn Dale, MD
Purchased at: Walmart
So the scent I have is cucumber & mint what what got me to purchase was it being a Paraben free & Aluminum free product do to me having trouble keeping my pits from discoloring darkening on me. It smells great I’ll give it that but it doesn’t last for me at all I have to constantly reapply for someone that doesn’t have a strong natural order or doesn’t sweat much this would be great I love it a clean product but from me going a few weeks with out using it started to harden and flake I had to cut a top layer off to continue use I found using at night after a shower was better to just not let it go to waste since I’m not active I’m sleeping if they made a stronger longer lasting product I’d repurchase for sure but unfortunately finding a deodorant that last on all day has been impossible so far
Stephanie C.
Weymouth, MA
Native Lavender & Rose Deodorant- 2.65oz uploaded by Stephanie C.
Really like this product for several reasons. The packaging is sleek and modern, the smell is unique and incredibly pleasant and it is a paraben and aluminum free product, which is important to me. However, it is not as strong as I had hoped it would be and I end up having to apply more than directed both in amount and in frequency. However, once I do that, it works great and is a very pleasant smell... Not even just for a deodorant, I wish it came in a candle!
Michelle L.
Bohemia, NY
Native Lavender & Rose Deodorant- 2.65oz uploaded by Michelle L.
Purchased at: Target
I love that they use safe ingredients. No aluminum, parabens or sulfates in any of the products. The smell is great.. the price is reasonably (around $12.. which is more then the average deodorant but worth it for the quality) unfortunately this isn’t for me. I have Extremely sensitive skin and this gave me a bad reaction. But for those looking for a safer product... this one is def worth a try! ❤️
Jasmin N.
Orange, CA
Native Lavender & Rose Deodorant- 2.65oz uploaded by Jasmin N.
Purchased at: Walmart
I’ve recently discovered native this year and I absolutely love their products. I like the how their scents are strong but aren’t any chemicals all real ingredients. I would totally purchase again although it’s really pricey.[product:native-lavender-&-rose-deodorant-265oz]
Kerry W.
Native Lavender & Rose Deodorant- 2.65oz uploaded by Kerry W.
I’ve tried many natural deodorants and none have worked for me. I tried this one out and it’s the best i’ve ever had! It is really worth the price although it’s a little expensive.
Evie L.
Native Lavender & Rose Deodorant- 2.65oz uploaded by Evie L.
Purchased at: Walmart
This paraben and aluminum free deodorant outdid my expectations. This particular scent is floral and fresh. I have not had any odor issues and it lasts me all day.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Jennifer C.