Add a Photo

By NATIVE FOREST
Kathy H.
Kathy H.
Glenview, IL

I like the mango canned chunks. I honk they are very tasty ant not to sweet. Plus they don't taste like a can taste
Himashi A.
Himashi A.
Richmond, VA

I bought this can (14 ounces) of Native Forest Organic Mango Chunks at a nearby Fresh and Easy Neighborhood Market. I've had other Native Forest products and they were quite good. I was disappointed with these mango chunks. First of all, they look quite good on the can label and that's sorta what I expected. And it says "In Organic Mango Juice." Well, I'd say that half the can was juice with the mango chunks down at the bottom. I thought perhaps I just got a faulty can, but I notice several other such reports in the reviews. The juice was quite good, I might add, I just didn't expect so much of it. Now, about the mango chunks. Well, I expected something like on the label, and there were some just like that in the can. However, many of the chunks were more like spoons of baby foods rather than chunks. So, when I served it, I had a dish of chunks, a lot of mush and all was in a large measure of mango juice. The flavor was good, but the product was not what I expected and I wouldn't buy it again.
Dana S.
Dana S.
Scranton, PA

I like these mangos they are delicious very good brand and product very juicy

Join Now