Native

Native Eucalyptus & Mint
971 Reviews
5 / 5
I love native. I love everything about native. The smell is amazing. The packaging is good. The ingredients is the best and the price point is absolutely amazing
5 / 5
I wanted to switch to a healthier deodorant so I did my research and decided to give this a try! I’m hooked and will keep trying all of the scents! The Eucalyptus & Mint is my absolute favorite that o have bought 4 in a row!
3.00 / 5 star rating
3 / 5
Native is a no for me. The eucalyptus and mint scent was good. In general, the deodorant is paraben free and aluminum free. It is found at most grocery stores.
5 / 5
I absolutely love this deodorant! The smell is devine, and it lasts all day long! I have used Native for a few years now and I will not go back to other brands!
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
My best description of this sent is manly, I keep this with me at all times in case of emergencies and it is super effective for that. It will always help you not to smell!!
5 / 5
Love the scents. It really works for me. I used the roll on version and also the spray one and both love it. I even use the spray before gym and still working on me. I like that is aluminum free. I have it with me on my purse, so in case I need it I use it during the day.
3.00 / 5 star rating
3 / 5
Overall, this product is amazing, but this fragrance/ smell is not my favorite. I think I prefer the sweeter smell. The price is super affordable for the results, and the packaging is easy to carry around. I don't like this smell because I felt it made me smell like arm pit. If you are sensitive to smells this I don't recommend.
5 / 5
I bought this for my husband and loving it. Loaded with natural ingredients and smells amazing keeps him fresh all the day. This product is worth the money and very easy to use.
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
I have actually the spray but have the stick deodorant and it smells so nice & refreshing. The spray is cold to the touch but I do really enjoy the scent.
5 / 5
The way this smells soo natural and soothing, I even enjoy it more when my partner is wearing it! He says it feels like no other and if you are sensitive in the armpit area this does wonders with no irritation.