BY NATIVE

Caprylic/capric triglyceride (fractionated coconut oil), arrowroot powder, stearyl alcohol, baking soda, shea butter, coconut oil, hydrogenated castor oil, polyglycerol-3 beeswax (cera bellina wax), jojoba esters, tocopherol (Vitamin E), L. acidophilus (natural bacteria found in your body already), maltodextrin, glyceryl caprylate, glyceryl undecylenate.
Our scented deodorants include a proprietary blend of oils. Due to FDA recommendations, we use the term “fragrance” to refer to these oils.

Danielle R.
I have not tried the Pumpkin flavor scent, but I have been using the Coconut Vanilla scent for a year now and I abolsutely love it and what this product stands for! No parabens and aluminum free is ideal for deoderant. It is very moisturizing, I love the natural ingredients and I would never switch again! I am a loyal Native and I got my sisters, fiance and girlfriends on the Native train as well!!

Heather K.
I've been on the hunt for an all natural deodorant that gives me the protection I need and keeps my smelling fresh. This one is so silky and smells amazing. I have used similar products in the past that were kind of crumbly. This one has my underarms feeling so smooth and healthy. The only reason I gave it 4 stars is because it does wear off.
Keara M.
Forest
I love native! It is a great deodorant protection for those who don't want traditional aluminum based products. It is a little on the pricey side but after a few weeks of using it, I found I was no longer having underarm wetness. Every single one of their scents is wonderful and they offer wonder discounts on occasion. Unfortunately I have discovered that I have an allergic reaction to their products but the rest of our family will be lifetime customers.
Brooke C.
Delaware, OH
Okay, it's weird to catch a whiff of pumpkin spice from your armpits, I'm not going to lie. But this deodorant works really well and I am a person who is always overheated even in air conditioning. I give this 4 stars only because I like the other scents better, but it is a really effective product that goes on smooth, lasts over 24 hours, and is worth the money for the top quality, chemical-free ingredients! Native Deodorant Pumpkin Spice Latte
Jen C.
Mebane, NC
I was so excited about this deodorant, but it was not to be. I thought the scent would be stronger, but Native was worried customers would be overwhelmed. It may just be me, but I was underwhelmed by this scent. On the other hand, I was able to smoothly trade it for Coconut & Vanilla, which I found much nicer in the trial size I purchased with my order. And Native has excellent customer service.
Roberta H.
I LOVE Native deodorant! I had been looking for a chemical free deodorant for awhile and others just weren't working. This goes on smooth - I very rarely have razor bumps anymore. The smells are great! I did find myself wondering where the pumpkin latte smell was coming from but honestly I'd rather smell like pumpkin spice latte than baby fresh any day!
Justin S.
I've been using the mens scents for over a month now after I had a reaction to old spice deodorant. This stuff works (unlike Tom's of Maine) and I don't sweat or smell by the end of the day!! They suggest allowing your body 2 weeks go adjust to it bit that was not necessary for me personally. It worked amazing right away! I will be buying more!
Brooke M.
Fort Worth, TX
I love Native deodorant and that there is no aluminum in the product. It was a tricky transition. It took about two weeks for this to really start working for me. So, newbies, give it some time before you give up on it. I also don't have to put as much on as I do with my Secret deodorant.
Stina P.
San Diego, CA
i haven't actually tried this scent but I've been using the coconut vanilla one for months and love it! maybe not the best for humid climates since it tends to be very moisturizing, but great for dry climates. love the all natural ingredients
Clarissa Z.
Hooversville, PA
The smell of this is amazing. It goes on so smooth and comes off easy with soap and water and it doesn't leave that residue behind like most deodorants.
Sarah M.
is it good for sensitive skin?
Gracie W.
What is the price ?
Valentina B.
I find it interesting, does this really work?
Daphne W.
Native Deodorant Pumpkin Spice Latte Has anyone tried this brand? Yuck for the PSL scent!
chloe f.
Is this made up of natural things and does it have a good texture?