BY NATIVE

Caprylic/capric triglyceride (fractionated coconut oil), arrowroot powder, stearyl alcohol, baking soda, shea butter, coconut oil, hydrogenated castor oil, polyglycerol-3 beeswax (cera bellina wax), jojoba esters, tocopherol (Vitamin E), L. acidophilus (natural bacteria found in your body already), maltodextrin, glyceryl caprylate, glyceryl undecylenate.
Our scented deodorants include a proprietary blend of oils. Due to FDA recommendations, we use the term “fragrance” to refer to these oils.

Jeannine C.
Ithaca, NY
I haven't tried this scent specifically, but it was the only Native product I could find on Influenster. I really wanted to review Native as it's the first natural deodorant I've found that actually works and doesn't eventually end up taking on the scent of my armpits. I normally use unscented products as much as possible, so the unscented is my go to, but I've also tried Grapefruit Bergamot and Coconut Vanilla and don't find either to be overpowering. i like that I can put Native on like a traditional deodorant and it keeps me feeling as dry and fresh as any store brand. I did wash my armpits in the beginning as the instructions suggest and didn't really find it to be a hassle. I do wish they offered a vegan option as well- I'm not vegan, but I try to buy vegan clothing and beauty products and deducted one start because my non-vegan friends can't enjoy this great product!
Sam V.
Spicewood, TX
I do not have pumpkin spice flavor, BUT I do have the lavender and rose. I LOVE THIS BRAND. I switched to natural deoderant a while ago due to sensitive skin. I was afraid that it wouldn't mask my body odor or I would sweat uncontrollably or I would get that nasty white deoderant lines in my pits after applying. Well. I dont. I don't smell bad. I don't sweat terribly. And I haven't gotten nasty lines. They also are made in the US and dont test on animals! This is a fantastic brand if you're looking for a natural deoderant that stays true to their word.
Katy T.
Clyde, TX
What’s better than natural ingredients? A natural product that works! Native deodorant is such a game changer for me. Instead of smelling my natural odor masked by a strong cologne smell ( I previously wore men’s deodorant) all I smell now is a light, subtle, natural scent. I ordered the seasonal scent Almond and Vanilla. It is so good! I had a fantastic experience with their customer service as well. Yes, the price is more than other deodorants you would find at the drugstore, but the difference is that this works! No more obnoxious cover-up smells, and no more itchy underarms. Just clean and fresh.
Meghan B.
Whitesburg, GA
I have not tired the pumpkin spice, but I have tried the Coconut & Vanilla, and I just opened the Lavender & Rose. I enjoy these, I don't feel the need to cake it on like I do with other brands and I actually feel like I can get it all off when I shower without scrubbing my arms. The first tube lasted over a month, which is about how long a normal tube would last me. I have really enjoyed trying this brand. While the price is a bit much for deodorant, I think it is worth it for the natural ingredients.
Danielle R.
I have not tried the Pumpkin flavor scent, but I have been using the Coconut Vanilla scent for a year now and I abolsutely love it and what this product stands for! No parabens and aluminum free is ideal for deoderant. It is very moisturizing, I love the natural ingredients and I would never switch again! I am a loyal Native and I got my sisters, fiance and girlfriends on the Native train as well!!

Sydney S.
I do not have this scent, but I do have a variety pack and I am currently using the lavender rose scent. I switched to this natural deodorant about a month ago our of pure curiosity of natural deodorant and how my body would react. I have always struggled with smelling and over sweating in middle school and throughout high school. So, my first thought would be- this will never work I just sweat and smell more than others. This is so not true! I am in love and I find that I do not smell unless I've been wearing the same application for 24 hours. I perspire more than I used to with this because it doesn't have aluminum in it, but I believe that that will wear off as my body becomes used to it.
Anna A.
Washington, DC
What I’ve learned about Native Deodorant is that it truly depends which scent you use. I have tried three: no scent, lavender, and vanilla. The no scent works great but all my prior deodorants have had scent so if just didn’t feel like I smelled clean when I used it. The vanilla works great but smells a little too sweet for me. The lavender gave me big red bumps in my armpits. They almost looked like zits but they didn’t hurt at all. It was very odd. I still love the concept and think aluminum free deodorant is important. If you didn’t know, aluminum deodorant (dove, secret, etc) has been linked to breast cancer.
Edita P.
Middleton , MA
I've heard so many great reviews about Native deodorant that I had to get one myself. I got it in Coconut & Vanilla (I can’t find any other flavors on this app) and I didn't like the scent at all, but I could have used it if it worked. This deodorant turned out to be one of the biggest fails for me as it didn't do the job. The stick itself felt hard and didn't apply pleasantly to the skin. It also didn't seem to have uniform texture, so I would have to pat the deodorant in with my hand. Moreover, it didn't protect me at all, so I kept it for a while and tried in a cooler weather, but still it was a fail.
Hannah B.
Seattle, WA
I've never tried this scent, but I wanted to write something great about this brand. The deodorant actually works and doesn't leave white marks like most deodorants. I'm currently using Coconut Vanilla and Lemon cake which smells great! I like that Native lasts all day and is natural.
Caitlin R.
Yulee, FL
Haven't used this scent. I've had native for 2 days and it's already changing my life. I've always struggled with my BO and I've never had a product last me a whole day.

My boyfriends happy too. He even sniff check me earlier.

I bought their most popular scent coconut and vanilla.

They got a customer for life!
Sarah M.
is it good for sensitive skin?
Gracie W.
What is the price ?
Valentina B.
I find it interesting, does this really work?
Victoria T.
Where can I buy this to try?
Daphne W.
Native Deodorant Pumpkin Spice Latte Has anyone tried this brand? Yuck for the PSL scent!