BY NATIVE

Caprylic/capric triglyceride (fractionated coconut oil), arrowroot powder, stearyl alcohol, baking soda, shea butter, coconut oil, hydrogenated castor oil, polyglycerol-3 beeswax (cera bellina wax), jojoba esters, tocopherol (Vitamin E), L. acidophilus (natural bacteria found in your body already), maltodextrin, glyceryl caprylate, glyceryl undecylenate.
Our scented deodorants include a proprietary blend of oils. Due to FDA recommendations, we use the term “fragrance” to refer to these oils.

• is it good for sensitive skin?6 Answers
  • Does anyone notice your underarms get darker? My mom reco...2 Answers
Allison V.
I actually have the Unscented deodorant for sensitive people. I love it so much. I’m so sensitive to deodorant and every drugstore deodorant I’ve tried has never worked for me. I love how this one is gentle. I love it even more knowing that it’s paraben + aluminum free!! This deodorant keeps me from smelling for a good 6-7 hours before I have to reapply again. I find that it works best after a cold shower—after you’ve let yourself dry of course. I also love how there aren’t a ton of chemicals in this product. I definitely recommend it for those who are sensitive to drugstore deodorants as well. There’s always a promo code you can use to get them for just $10—seems a a lot for a deodorant but remember that it’s free of parabens and aluminum and it’s way better for you. They also offer FREE shipping! Great right? I just ordered my second one and I’m so excited for it to come in the mail.
Sandy L.
Melrose
I am a clean freak and I love smelling good and staying that way. So believe me when I tell you that I have tried almost all deodorants out there and still wasnt pleased. One day I was on my snapchat and saw an ad for it so I said why not right? They offer free shipping as well! When the product arrived, I was excited, the application is different, feels like sticky due to the beeswax they put in it I'm sure so whenever you are applying it, just one swipe is all it takes I SWEAR! Don't rub too much so you don't have much residue afterwards. I have the coconut and vanilla scent, subtle smell which I love and the fact that there is no chemicals involved is just freaking awesome! Yes it's a bit pricey comparing to other deodorants but this will have you smelling fresh for a whooollleeee day I promise!
MacKenzie F.
Chicago
Until about a year ago, I used Dove deodorant since I started puberty. It was fine but didn't seem to last me a full day, especially if I worked out, and left an awful reside on my shirts that was hard to remove. I tried Native based on the overwhelmingly positive reviews on their website and was not disappointed. Love that this product is all nature, smells great at application and throughout the day, and leaves little to no shirt stains. It sucks that you have to order it and can't run to the local drug store for it, but I have found it to be totally worth that bit of hassle and the slightly more expensive price of the product!
Estefania S.
I haven’t tried the native pumpkin spice latte sent, but I have tried the coconut and vanilla scent and I couldn’t be happier with the results. If you were trying to switch to products that are healthier for your skin, Like myself, then this brand is the perfect fit for you. After using secret for many years, I wanted to find an alternative deodorant that was aluminum free and healthier for my skin. After reading several reviews on this brand, I decided to go for it. Although at first I was a little scared to use this product, I am so happy that I did. This deodorant applies so gently on the skin and most importantly keeps you smelling great throughout the day. Many other aluminum free deodorant on the market leave you smelling disgustingly after a few hours. However native surpassed all of my expectations. It’s great to have a product that Is not only healthy for your skin but actually does the job and leaves you smelling great. I will continue to keep buying native over and over again.
Julia F.
Great product! I live in Florida and work as a server in a busy restaurant that has outdoor seating... So as you can imagine, I get pretty sweaty... I used to have to use Secret Clinical Strength until it stopped working for me... I was wanting to find a natural deodorant without aluminum (which is linked to cancer) but any natural deodorant I tried did not do the trick. I've been using Native for over a month now and really like it! I do feel like I sweat still and you gotta scrub it off pretty good to get it off, but don't stink! That's really what's most important, how gross would it be to have a server whose b.o. you could smell across the table?!
Nicole Z.
Im on my second day using this deoderant in the scent Coconut 🥥 vanilla. It smells amazing for 1! It actually keot me smelling like coconut or like nothing at all! Not even sweat! The texture is nice. A little hard to apply but once you keep rubbing it under your armpits the warmth will make it nice and smooth
Darla B.
Menifee, CA
I purchased this in fig and honey, goji berry and coconut vanilla. Coconut vanilla is the best scent. I like them, they work. The texture is a little different , but if you’ve tried aluminum free deodorant before, you know what I mean. It’s a little wet/sticky on first application, but it dries down. I’ve tried other brands before that were totally wet and uncomfortable, this is totally superior to those. I’m not a very sweaty person so this works for me and I’ll continue to purchase. They’re $12 each on the Native website. They often have seasonal scents and package deals.
Rochelle L.
Minneola, FL
The best deodorant ever!! When you switch over to this after using an antiperspirant for yearssss, do expect a sweating out of control process. I sweat like crazy after switching to this for like 3 months (and I did in the dead of summer on central Florida) but after that I barely sweat and I never smell!! Which is crazy because my whole life I’ve been a crazy sweater and always stink at the end of the day no matter what. It’s worth switching to natural deodorants, just be patient!
Portia I.
Baton Rouge, LA
I have been using native for about three months now. I have been pleasantly surprised! I got the 3 scent sample pack of unscented, lavender & rose, and coconut & vanilla. All of these products last all day and keep me fresh even through high intensity interval training.

I did have some armpit darkening during my transition period, but I believe that’s part of the aluminum detox. It came and went and I am back to normal now.
Alyssa C.
Amanda, OH
Once you are a Native Deo user, you find yourself peaking down the deodorant aisle to see if there are any potential converts lol. Seriously, though, with all evidence that commercial deodorants cause breast cancer, being filled with TERRIBLE ingredients. A natural Deodorant is the seemingly obvious solution. But after 10 trials and errors (breakouts, rashes, smelly, sweaty) I finally ordered Native... we've been going strong for over a year now and there is no looking back
Sarah M.
is it good for sensitive skin?
Susie G.
I've been using the lavender rose scent for 10 days. I've developed dark spots under my pits. I assume it's because of the baking soda and may be a common occurence (?) I want to continue using the deodorant but will the spots fade with time and continued use?
Gracie W.
Gadsden, AL
What is the price ?
Christina M.
Do you need to reapply this throughout the day? Or does one application last all day?
Valentina B.
I find it interesting, does this really work?