MakeupNative

by Native

Aluminum Free- Native Deodorant isn’t a chemistry experiment, and is made without aluminum, parabens, phthalates, and talc; Effective Protection- We tested thousands of ingredients before finding a recipe that feels light and fresh under your arms, but provides you with effective protection against odor and wetness; Goes on Easy- Native Deodorant is a solid deodorant that you can apply easily. Since the deodorant doesn’t contain aluminum, it won’t stain your clothes; Cruelty Free- Native Deodoratant never tests on animals, except humans who volunteer to try Native Deodorant; For Men and Women- Native's high performance award winning formula is strong enough for both men and women. All you have to choose is your favorite scent

I want to try natural deodorants. I have heard great things about this particular brand. I am curious if using a clay mask and exfoliators directly on the under arms really help speed up the "stink" period. Any testimonies? I am worried about odor in the initial phase of transitioning from traditonal anti perspirants and read that these methods are helpful. Thanks in advance for any and all insights!
Start your review of Native Deodorant - Natural Deodorant Made without Aluminum & Parabens - Coconut & Vanilla!
How would you rate this product?
Laura J.
Orem, UT
Loving this natural deodorant! It works well, and I actually feel like I’ve been sweating less since I started using it! The scent is long lasting and sooo yummy! I don’t plan on going back to normal deodorant ever again.
Emily Z.
Levittown, NY
First of all, I love the scent! It’s exactly what I was expecting and isn’t overly strong or artificial smelling. I love that this product is natural and is a great option for those that have allergies to other deodorants. I’ve noticed that it sometimes requires reapplying but otherwise great!
Amanda G.
Phoenix
Purchased at: Amazon
I will not buy this product again. I am looking for a good natural deodorant since I am breastfeeding so I bought native. The smell is good but it does not last long. I had to reapply it several times throughout the day
MacKenzie B.
Becker, MN
I love this scent! It feel it has the best odor control of all the native selections. It does not do much for moisture but if you aren’t a sweaty person, this is a fantastic natural product. Schmidt’s deodorant did NOTHING for me. This has been effective for odor and is comfortable for sensitive skin.
Mariah R.
Norwalk, CA
Native Deodorant - Natural Deodorant Made without Aluminum & Parabens - Coconut & Vanilla uploaded by Mariah R.
Purchased at: Target
I was so disappointed in this product. I had to reapply multiple times throughout the day. I really wish that it lasted longer without me having to reapply. The initial smell is good, but not long lasting at all.
Aisha A.
Grand Rapids, MI
I recently switched to aluminum free deodorant and has been enjoying it. It comes in different scents and available in about all drug stores.
Stephanie G.
Pittsburgh, PA
Native Deodorant - Natural Deodorant Made without Aluminum & Parabens - Coconut & Vanilla uploaded by Stephanie G.
Clean ingredients and no aluminum or phthalates are very important to me. This deodorant covers all of that plus it’s vegan and cruelty free. The hardest thing for me is adjusting to the fact that it isn’t an antiperspirant. Occasionally I will sweat through it during my workouts or during a hot day but overall I think the benefits outweigh the risk and I don’t usually have any strong odors otherwise. Overall I believe this is a great option for anyone trying to use more natural products.
Alisha T.
San Diego, CA
Native Deodorant - Natural Deodorant Made without Aluminum & Parabens - Coconut & Vanilla uploaded by Alisha T.
I will never go back to the chemical deodorants. I have never had a rash with this one. I continue to buy the same smell. (Coconut and vanilla are 2 of my favorite smells) My body did go through a transition period when I first started using Native. It’s not perfect- there are some summer days when you need to reapply and you have to be careful of chunks. But to know I’m using a clean product is worth it!
Jazmin A.
Woodland, CA
Native Deodorant - Natural Deodorant Made without Aluminum & Parabens - Coconut & Vanilla uploaded by Jazmin A.
Purchased at: Target
My sister bought two of these deodorants and gifted me one. I’ve always used clinical strength, because I feel my underarm smell is a little more potent. But decided to give this deodorant a go. I am a runner, so I try to keep as fresh as possible! It’s a great product, and smells amazing! It didn’t work as well for me because I do tend to get more sweaty in that area than the average person? I’m sure it would work wonders for someone who doesn’t sweat as much though!
Rachel B.
Buena Park, CA
I went through the detox period and have tried three different natural deodorants and this is the one that kept the odor away. I love the scent of coconut and vanilla and I am so happy to smell good all day. I only wish the size of the deodorant was bigger for the price.