MakeupNative
Deodorant - Natural Deodorant Made without Aluminum & Parabens - Coconut & Lime

by Native

Aluminum Free- Native Deodorant isn’t a chemistry experiment, and is made without aluminum, parabens, phthalates, and talc; Effective Protection- We tested thousands of ingredients before finding a recipe that feels light and fresh under your arms, but provides you with effective protection against odor and wetness; Goes on Easy- Native Deodorant is a solid deodorant that you can apply easily. Since the deodorant doesn’t contain aluminum, it won’t stain your clothes; Cruelty Free- Native Deodoratant never tests on animals, except humans who volunteer to try Native Deodorant; For Men and Women- Native's high performance award winning formula is strong enough for both men and women. All you have to choose is your favorite scent

Has anyone tried this?if so,does it work well?
Is this a good natural deodorant? Also, did anyone experience any issues with the “detox” period while using this? [product:native-deodorant-natural-deodorant-made-without-aluminum-&-parabens-coconut-&-lime]
How great gas this work for you? I’ve been wanting to try this but I’m on the fence [product:native-deodorant-natural-deodorant-made-without-aluminum-&-parabens-coconut-&-lime]
Start your review of Native Deodorant - Natural Deodorant Made without Aluminum & Parabens - Coconut & Lime!
Melanie S.
Williamsburg, VA
Purchased at: Walmart
My daughter has somewhat sensitive skin and thought this natural deodorant would be perfect. It caused irritation and itchy break outs. It must be an allergy to one of the ingredients. Never had a breakout with the non-natural brands before.
Laura K.
Canton, MS
Purchased at: Target
I think this does a pretty good job for a natural deodorant. It smells good, and it doesn’t leave a white stain on my clothes. I don’t find that it lasts all day, but it lasts long enough for me on a regular day.
Madalina V.
Purchased at: Sephora
Definitely recommend. I know social media is inundated with post of Native deodorant however they are really good. Hold me ok on 120f dry and 108 with humidity. Definitely recommend of you are on the fence.
Liarra B.
Brooklyn, NY
I've been wanting to find a natural and vegan deodorant for awhile. A lot of them have a scent that fades quickly, or you get very sweaty. Native really does take care of both of these! I can wear it all day without getting overly sweaty or starting to smell. Also, the price is great! If you buy directly through their website, they often have great sales, too!
Wee T.
North Prairie, WI
Purchased at: Target
Really a great non-aluminum deodorant. I wish they had more scents in the sustainable packaging. I wish there were more fruit scents that weren’t just seasonal. My favorite ever was the peach, and *sob* I should have stocked up.
Amanda-Kay P.
Houston
Native Deodorant - Natural Deodorant Made without Aluminum & Parabens - Coconut & Lime uploaded by Amanda-Kay P.
Purchased at: CVS
My preteen daughter and I have been using this deoderant for nearlly one year and it has absolutely passed our smelly test! (I use the vanilla coconut and she uses the cucumber mint). It has a fresh clean scent that is not overpowering and doesn't linger. It does not cause underarm irritation. It lasts all day long and does an excellent job preventing odor. I like that my underarms do not feel sticky when using this deodorant. Instead, they feel soft, smooth, and comfortable. We have tried numerous other deodorants that do not contain toxic ingredients, and this is our absolute favorite by far. I highly recommend this product!
Danika M.
Manchester, NH
Purchased at: Target
I really love this deodorant it lasts all throughout the day, sometimes I do have to reapply after a workout if it’s in the summer. Also it is a little pricy but I still really like it.
Amanda C.
Harlan, IN
1,171 reviews
Native Deodorant - Natural Deodorant Made without Aluminum & Parabens - Coconut & Lime uploaded by Amanda C.
Native is one of the best nontoxic deodorants I have tried. And so many fragrance choices. Native is also trying to be more eco-friendly by offering plastic free options! Native Deodorant - Natural Deodorant Made without Aluminum & Parabens - Coconut & Lime Native Lavender & Rose Deodorant- 2.65oz
My T.
This product is great. I like how to doesn't contain aluminum in it which is a plus. I do find that this product does stain my clothes.
Audrey D.
Native Deodorant - Natural Deodorant Made without Aluminum & Parabens - Coconut & Lime uploaded by Audrey D.
Purchased at: CVS
definitely love this brand and how natural it is ! it smells good and works really well too! definitely worth a try
Ask a question to the Influenster community...