Personal CareUnderarmDeodorant & AntiperspirantNative
Deodorant Lavender & Rose 35 Oz Travel Size

Native Deodorant Lavender & Rose .35 Oz Travel Size

by Native

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Native Deodorant Lavender & Rose .35 Oz Travel Size!
Jena L.
Syracuse, NY
Native Deodorant Lavender & Rose .35 Oz Travel Size uploaded by Jena L.
Awful, which was so disappointing considering how great the brand seems. Caused my underarms intense irritation and burning. Overwhelming scent that left me with a headache all day. But the worst was the texture, it was such a thick, wet blanket of product on my skin.
Carolina A.
Los Angeles, CA
I was really glad for the travel sized native deodorants so I could freely try them without committing to a full-sized one & possibly regretting it. I will say I loved this at first, it did such an amazing job, didn't see it stain my shirts like others, & had me still smelling great. The issues arose the more I used it & the hotter it got. It no longer held up, seemed to smear on the shirts but would come off in wash, & wouldn't keep me fresh & smelling great. I had to stop using it because it was no longer serving its purpose. I'm quite bummed because I thought it would be the one.
opal_peach
west chester
Native Deodorant Lavender & Rose .35 Oz Travel Size uploaded by opal_peach
You know when your get out the shower and put deodorant on and then your under arms start itching? This doesn’t do that! Natural and cruelty free product that will make your morning routine better in every way
Peyton A.
Windermere, FL
Native Deodorant Lavender & Rose .35 Oz Travel Size uploaded by Peyton A.
I am absolutely OBSESSED with this deodorant! I don’t get this weird deodorant mixed with sweaty armpit smell after a long day outside, just the fresh scent of lavender and rose. This product is really expensive compared to other deodorants, but it’s 100% worth the money!!
Dani G.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
As long as I stay on top of doing charcoal masks, these deodorants are my holy grail! They smell great, go on smooth and don’t irritate my skin!
Melissa G.
Maurice, LA
I bought this deodorant in the larger size. I purchased it without smelling it first and I resent the purchase. It does work longer than other natural deodorants I’ve used but I still don’t like it. I expected it to be like other deodorants with a soft scent. The scent in this is beyond over powering. I can’t wear perfume at all with this and the lavender is so strong it gives me a headache sometimes. I also expected the rose scent to be balanced with rose but it’s just lavender that I can smell. I am really disappointed in this. I want to try a different sent but I will never buy this scent again.
Nicole R.
Ammon, ID
Native Deodorant Lavender & Rose .35 Oz Travel Size uploaded by Nicole R.
Smells great works great and works all day long. I keep it in my purse so I can use it on the go. I also have some in my car for those random trips. I really like Native company's products I trust all the stuff they make is natural. I feel better about using it. The smell is 9/10 and I definitely recommend it!
Erin F.
Purchased at: Walmart
compared to others, this is the best deodorant i’ve ever used. as an eco-friendly deodorant that actually WORKS with scents from natural essential oils, it makes you feel good using it. the only downside is the price, honestly.
Alex B.
Port Moody, BC
I tested many natural deodorants and this is by far the best one! Huge fan of the subscription service so one comes every couple months in the mail as my last one is running out. They all smell awesome!

Looking for your answer?