Native Cypress & Ginger

by Native

If you are planning to switch to an aluminum-free deodorant, then try Native Deodorant with over 15,000 5-Star Reviews. Native deodorant is aluminum-free and is a natural deodorant with effective long-lasting odor protection. We believe you should not have to choose between a deodorant that makes you feel safe and a deodorant that works. We never use aluminum, parabens, or sulfates in any of our products. Native: Safe. Simple. Effective.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Native Cypress & Ginger!
How would you rate this product?
Melissa B.
Murphysboro, IL
Native Cypress & Ginger uploaded by Melissa B.
Purchased at: Walmart
Excellent natural deodorant. Worth the price. The Wal-Mart brand of this is bad. Do not try it. I'm so glad I got this on sale to try. I love it, glides on, doesn't clump, flake, or scrape. Scent stays true.
Stephanie D.
Charlotte, NC
I love the scent of this deodorant, natural scent nothing "fake". I have only used this in the winter, so I can't give review on this in the hot, humid months. I did follow the other reviewers advice and use a clay mask and exfoliator on my underarms before I used it for the first time. I was told the pores/skin needs to be unclogged before you can experience real results. There is some kaolin clay to absord moisture. I really like this product.
Samantha C.
Waltham, MA
One of the best natural deodorants. This particular scent is slightly spicy but mixes well with my body chemistry to be slightly woody. Applies well. Doesn't last all day, but is good for about 6ish hours. Haven't used in the summer yet, have a feeling will need to reapply but still good.
Matt P.
Fragrance is strong, but works great! I dig the natural ingredients and appreciate the fragrance. It doesn't last too long, which is good, but the protection lasts all day. I hope native starts coming out with other scents to level out their line.
Sarah H.
Modesto, CA
I love all of their scents. And the fact that they are all natural. Plus now they offer plastic free packaging. I do think they shouldn't charge extra for cardboard packaging though.
Becca D.
I love this natural deodorant. It’s a great price and works well. You can find it at Walmart, cvs or target.
Chantell M.
Renfrew, PA
I love Native deodorant. I have sensitive skin and Native is the only brand I've found that doesn't make my skin itch. I have a couple scents I normally switch between. I sent my husband to the store and he came back with this one and I'm obsessed! It smells so good!!

Looking for your answer?