Native Cucumber & Mint Volumizing Shampoo

by Native

Cucumber & Mint Volumizing Shampoo

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Native Cucumber & Mint Volumizing Shampoo!
Jasmine N.
Native Cucumber & Mint Volumizing Shampoo uploaded by Jasmine N.
Honestly, I love the Native shampoo and conditioner line. Simple natural ingredients that work well. If you are a curly girl like me, you know how important it is to use a shampoo that doesn’t have harsh chemicals that strip our hair. This shampoo is paraben free, sulfate free, and silicone free! And unlike many other shampoo and conditioners that are good for curly hair, these are pretty affordable and easy to find at Target. A curly girls dream. Plus, my hair feels great after every wash. So far the cucumber mint is my favorite because the scent is amazing! Highly recommend this shampoo!
tori C.
Middleboro, MA
Native Cucumber & Mint Volumizing Shampoo uploaded by tori C.
i really like this shampoo. it smells very clean and light. my hair definitely gets some volume from this shampoo. it leaves my hair feeling very clean and fresh
Zehila R.
Fargo, ND
Love this shampoo, love the way it smells, the way my scalp feels after using it. And what I love the most is that is a clean shampoo with all clean ingredients and is not that bad on the price. I would definitely keep buying it.
Alex S.
Eight Mile, AL
I started using this after trying a shampoo bar from public goods that RUINED my hair with residue. This stuff is magical. It has a wonderfully rich lather that foams up in your hands and you only need half a pump. The smell is great too. I love natives products and this shampoo is on the list!
Lauren H.
St Petersburg, FL
Love love love this product! Just changed up all my shampoo and conditioners go ALL NATURAL products! Fairly good price for an all natural product, I use their deodorant and happy with all their products and results! I also have their leave in conditioner hair mask! I have noticed a drastic change in my hair since using native
Tanya S.
Syosset, NY
I recently just started using Native. I was looking for a budget friendly healthy shampoo/conditioner and Google had recommended Native! Before I started using this brand, I was using Herbal Essence and it would make my hair greasy the next day. On top of that, there was no smoothness and the “great scent” was due to the loaded chemicals. Ever since I started using Native, I wash my hair every other day and the cucumber scent lasts a while! To add, Native adds a soft smoothening touch to my hair! :)
Amanda S.
Cape Coral, FL
Love this shampoo so much! Smells so fresh and clean and suds up great! The price point is great too! Trying to transition my products to healthier options!
Joslyn V.
Tampa
The scent is great, smells really refreshing and clean! I really do love this shampoo
Liz K.
I absolutely love this shampoo! I have naturally oily and flat hair and this shampoo helps with both. I’m able to go three days without washing & my hair looks great! I highly recommend for anyone wanting to use clean shampoo that’s volumizing! [product:native-cucumber-&-mint-volumizing-shampoo]
Audrey A.
Waxhaw, NC
This product may dry out your hair a little bit but it smells great. The lather is amazing and if you have hairspray or something of the sorts it will strip that right out of your hair. Great product just recommend using a more moisturizing conditioner

Looking for your answer?