Native Cucumber & Mint Body Wash 11.5oz

by Native

Free of harsh ingredients like sulfates, parabens and phthalates, Native Body Washes are safe, simple and effective. Lovingly made with cleansers derived from coconut oil to leave your skin feeling hydrated. Crisp and refreshing, the Cucumber & Mint...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Native Cucumber & Mint Body Wash 11.5oz!
I figure I would give this body wash a try because of it's "clean" claims.  I have sensitive skin that is prone to dry patches especially during the winter.  So the struggles to find a body wash that doesn't strip my skin of oils and smells great too is difficult.  Native has nailed both of these!  This scent is fresh and clean without being over powering and my dry patches have not flared up with using it.  I will definitely be repurchasing!
Rogers
I just started using this this body wash and right away I noticed how my skin and body felt afterwards. Other brands would leave me feeling dry and irritated where Native has left me feeling refreshed. I recently decided to make changes in my life to reduce the harsh chemicals in products I would use everyday and Native has been reliable in that sense. I highly recommend giving this product a try.
Olive Branch
Y’all! If you want to smell good but also feel clean as a whistle then you have to give this body wash a try! Native Cucumber & Mint Body Wash 11.5oz is by far one of the best smelling, natural body washes I have gotten my hands on! I’m not sure there is one thing I would change about this stellar body wash! Give it a try, you won’t regret it!!
Cranberry Twp, PA
Obsessed with this body wash. The smell is absolutely amazing and so is the way it feels on your skin. The smell of this particular scent is so mild and refreshing. My only complaint with this product is the price. It is more pricey than your typical body wash. However, with the great list of ingredients it is worth the price.
Hawthorne
Love this all natural products/the body wash is amazing, very effective and only takes just a little bit and lathers up whole body with just a quarter size ,great price and products, will be buying more...smells great but not overwhelming like other name brands full of crap!!
Tyler, TX
My favorite thing about this body wash is that it only has 6 ingredients. Last year I became very conscious about what’s in the products I use and how they’re made. While I’m still learning, the four months I’ve spent using native body wash have been great.
Murfreesboro, TN
LOVE. Straightforward ingredients and an amazing scent. Myself and my daughter both use it with sensitive skin and have no issues. A good value, but for a wash that goes down the drain it’s not an everyday product for me. Definitely staying in the rotation!
Rockport, TX
I love this body wash!! I have sensitive skin but this worked great with that. The smell is pretty subtle and the consistency is foamy but not too runny or thick. Overall would buy again and again. I love that it’s vegan and paraben etc free!
Harlem, GA
Wonderful body wash makes me feel really clean without over drying it is a little pricy for body wash but it lasts a really good amount of time and I don’t feel like I have to run out of body wash all the time. Over all great product.
Henderson, NV
Purchased at: Target
Yessss!! This smells ah-mazing! It also works. I use with an exfoliating poof. It leaves my shin exfoliated and SO SOFT! I use religiously! I highly recommend this product, I have tried other scents and this is my favorite!

Looking for your answer?