Native Coconut Flower & Mandarin

by Native

This has been really making me breakout painfully. Anyone else ?
Start your review of Native Coconut Flower & Mandarin!
Dasha D.
Gilbert
Native Coconut Flower & Mandarin uploaded by Dasha D.
Purchased at: Walmart
All of Natives products are just amazing! This deodorant just smells amazing!! They are all paraben and aluminum free, so they feel amazing on your skin and leave it smelling amazing and soft! I highly recommend getting some of this deodorant!!
Kelsey S.
Salisbury, VT
The scent is citrusy and pleasant. It doesn’t last very long. I like that the packaging translates the ingredients into ingredients that people actually understand.
Rebecca W.
Lecanto, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
When I 1st saw this deodorant i was excited! Yay something that has clean ingredients and smells good! I am in. Ya'll this smells so good. Goes on with no residue. My only complaint is that it wears off really quickly. Overall it's pricey but i do recommend trying it. B-
Caroline B.
Atlanta, GA
I really wanted to like this product after all of the good reviews I've seen. Unfortunately I hated it! The ingredients make it rough to apply and it didn't last through the day after a few uses. It's better than some other natural brands I've tried but I still ended up returning it.
Haley S.
Louisville, KY
This is my favorite scent by native. It’s smells refreshing and like most normal deodorants for women too. This brand has been my favorite natural deodorant. I switch scents after every tube is used all the way so my body won’t get used to it and start smelling
Devan B.
Napoleon, OH
My first natural deodorant and I'm absolutely in love with it! It smells great and lasts all day long. I can't wait to buy more of this
Jennefer S.
Palatine , IL
Never thought I would give kudos to a deodorant but this one REALLY works and can give you a couple of days of feeling and smelling fresh. The scent is wonderful!
Mary T.
Franklinton, LA
Purchased at: Walmart
The smell is amazing. Organic awesome. The down side, it's very hard to apply and doesn't last long. The texture of it is like taking a brownie and smashing it on your armpit. Not pleasant at all.
Paula M.
Saint Leonard, MD
Smells amazing, but doesn’t keep you dry very long [product:native-coconut-flower-&-mandarin] I’ve been using twice daily but it still wears off too soon.
Mary N.
Keller, TX
I do like this product and the smell is fantastic. It's probably not always the cheapest product but I do feel like you're getting a better product for your money.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...