Native Classic Pack

by Native

Free of harsh ingredients like sulfates, parabens and phthalates, Native Body Washes are safe, simple and effective. Lovingly made with shea butter, coconut oil, lavender and rose geranium essential oils to leave your skin feeling hydrated. With a true...

Native Classic Pack ? Does the lavender scent have a strong scent to it?
Does it leave a residue on the skin?
Start your review of Native Classic Pack!
How would you rate this product?
Melissa I.
Stockton, CA
Native Classic Pack uploaded by Melissa I.
love these soaps, my skin feels clean and smells great. So far haven't any complaints. For more ppl to try it. like the fact it's all natural. For the price you pay for quality over quantity. Yes to all .
Jasmin N.
Orange, CA
Native Classic Pack uploaded by Jasmin N.
Purchased at: Target
I love the native deodorants so I hoped on the bar soap. The mini packaging feels so nice bar soap is simple. Smells really fresh and Is soapy.Native Classic Pack
Jessica T.
Native Classic Pack uploaded by Jessica T.
I am loving this body wash and the fact that it tells you exactly what is in it and why those items are in it!
Caffinna M.
Grove, OK
I love this soap! I so rarely can find it locally, but stock up when I do. Mostly we use liquid soaps and gels, so the bars last us a good bit.
Kimberly H.
Conway, SC
Purchased at: Walmart
Love the smell of the body wash!! It smells like the beach. The container is a decent size and is easy to open. I love the lather on this body wash. A little goes a long way, which helps with the higher price.
Mary W.
Empire
This an awesome deodorant it's all natural and works extremely well.I received a sample of the coconut vanilla.And fell in love with it.It keeps me dry and smelling good all day.
Stephanie M.
Aliso Viejo
Ive been trying to transition to cleaner body products and this deodorant has been a game changer. It smells so good while keeping me fresh throughout my day. It doesn't leave a thick residue after application and it hasn't been staining my shirts.
Katelyn F.
Bradley Beach, NJ
This is the best deodorant I’ve ever tried. I used to struggle and no matter what I used had smelly armpits but this helps me to have no smell!
Sienna F.
Visalia, CA
The classic pack came with 3 different scents and I loved them so much. They’re all very useful and smell very nice. I love not just the product but the brand as well.
member-ece68
The vanilla coconut body wash smells good. It doesn't dry out my skin. I love the way this smells. The fragance is not overbearing either. Highly recommend this. Ody wash. Also non toxic!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Karyn D.
Lee's Summit MO
il y a 2 mois
Native Classic Pack ? Does the lavender scent have a strong scent to it?