Native Citrus & Herbal Musk Deodorant - 2.65oz

by Native

Try the aluminum and paraben free deodorant with over 5,000 five star reviews! Native Deodorants are simple, safe, and effective. Long lasting odor protection that goes on smooth and smells addictively good. Native Citrus and Herbal Musk has a bold woodsy note that is complemented by hints of lemon zest and a dash of peppery spice. Gender: Male.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Native Citrus & Herbal Musk Deodorant - 2.65oz!
Chesapeak Bch, MD
Native Citrus & Herbal Musk Deodorant - 2.65oz uploaded by Megan M.
This is my second favorite Native scent. I prefer the Blackberry and plum but that’s a winter scent unfortunately so I can’t get it till winter. This was the first natural deodorant I tried. I always thought I was a heavy sweater but since I’ve been using natural deodorant it sweat much less. It drags a bit when you put it on at first but it heats up pretty quickly. I wear it all day and don’t have to reapply. It’s 10 dollars if you buy online with a auto refill which is the cheaper way to order it. It is expensive compared to non natural deodorants but it’s worth it. I will definitely be purchasing again.
N Charleston, SC
Scent was great but didn't last all day. Had to keep reapply multiple times a day. Didn't deodorize me. The formula is smooth but could be a bit greasy. The price is on the higher side at $12 compared to another brand that does better for $6. Everyone's bod6are different and I would suggest this product, even tho is didn't work for me.
Las Cruces, NM
This product is wonderful! The only reason it’s not a perfect score is because of the price and longevity! I wish it would last all day, the smell protection last about 8 hours, after that I have to reapply. Considering the price you’d wish it’d offer a tad more protection. But overall wonderful.
Benton, AR
My husband and I both use this. He started after I bragged on it. We never liked the fact of all the other deodorants and all the chemicals in them. We tried other ll naturals and they left a weird smell we we sweat. This one is hands down the best ever. We even save money by auto ship.
Medina, OH
Native Citrus & Herbal Musk Deodorant - 2.65oz uploaded by Justin G.
Native Citrus & Herbal Musk Deodorant - 2.65oz uploaded by Justin G.
I love this deodorant brand. It's one of the few natural deodorants that actually work. The scents they offer smell wonderful but aren't overpowering. It lasts a good amount of time without having to reapply all the time. I'm glad companies are coming out with aluminum free and paraben free products. I won't go back to the other brands that use those chemicals. I definitely recommend this product 👌. Native Citrus & Herbal Musk Deodorant - 2.65oz
ohmygod I love this product so much I use it everyday. the smell is spectacular, it has undertones of clonge, so if you don't like that i would purchase this. it keeps me from sweating and it masks scent for so long and it does it so well, I would recommend this
Holton, KS
Only had a couple days. It's not gliding on nice like the first time but I stay dry. It smells amazing, was hard to choose which one. I like the lack pf aluminum and parabens. Possibly once i get past the new deodorant top it will glide smooth again.
suwanee, GA
Native Citrus & Herbal Musk Deodorant - 2.65oz uploaded by Blayne Y.
im in love with the smell of this deodorant & how great the formula works for me!! i love all the scents this brand does but this ones my absolute fave!!!😍 i only use native now!! perf for sensitive skin
Memphis
This is my favorite scent. It is my go to scent. Native deodorants are so affordable and you eve have the option of getting a 3-pack. I use it daily and it lasts all day. Definitely recommend this brand.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I am beyond in love with this deoderant. Not only does it keep me dry, but it doesn't have some awful overwhelming floral perfumy scent. The citrus and herbal musk blend is perfect and doesn't make me feel like everyone can smell my obvious deoderant.

Looking for your answer?