Native Citrus & Herbal Musk

by Native

Try the aluminum and paraben free deodorant with over 5,000 five star reviews! Native Deodorants are simple, safe, and effective. Long lasting odor protection that goes on smooth and smells addictively good. Native Citrus and Herbal Musk has a bold woodsy note that is complemented by hints of lemon zest and a dash of peppery spice. Gender: Male.

How strong is this scent and is the herbal musk spicy or more woodsy?
Start your review of Native Citrus & Herbal Musk!
Guille G.
Lafayette, CO
Native Citrus & Herbal Musk uploaded by Guille G.
Native Citrus & Herbal Musk uploaded by Guille G.
Sweatless,smell better ,plastic free! Make your armpits smell better with this amazing deodorant paraben free and aluminum free ! [product:native-citrus-&-herbal-musk]
Jennifer S.
Native Citrus & Herbal Musk uploaded by Jennifer S.
Purchased at: Target
After a breast lump scare last year I decided to try some aluminum free products for peace of mind and this was one of the first that I landed on. The scent is great, as I love citrus smells. The texture is ok, it's a little wet at application but I got used to it because it dries after a short time. I probably would have stuck with this brand if I hadn't tried Schmidts which I now prefer because I find myself not having to reapply as often, if at all. I would still recommend because I think it is a good clean product 👌
Hannah M.
Chattanooga, TN
I started using this product because I wanted to use a more natural deodorant. I have used other ones and done different treatments on your Neath my armpits and efforts to not put harsh chemicals so close to my glands. The smell wasn’t very strong nor persisted throughout the whole day and by the end of the day I was a bit smelly
Fahad R.
Richmond, TX
Love the smell of this product. If you use it consistently, it’ll work great! But I give it 3-Star because it stains your clothes. Overall if you don’t mind staining your shirts then I would recommend this product.
Nicole S.
Native Citrus & Herbal Musk uploaded by Nicole S.
THIS IS THE BEST NATURAL DEODORANT IVE FOUND! It doesn’t mess with sensitive skin (or at least mine) and keeps me smelling absolutely lovely. I’ve tried so many other natural deodorants that do nothing, make me smell worse, or irritate my skin, yet [product:native-citrus-&-herbal-musk] / any other scent just works. Plus, their new line of products are super eco friendly and come plastic free (see photo) :)
Megan M.
Lusby, MD
Native Citrus & Herbal Musk uploaded by Megan M.
This is my second favorite Native scent. I prefer the Blackberry and plum but that’s a winter scent unfortunately so I can’t get it till winter. This was the first natural deodorant I tried. I always thought I was a heavy sweater but since I’ve been using natural deodorant it sweat much less. It drags a bit when you put it on at first but it heats up pretty quickly. I wear it all day and don’t have to reapply. It’s 10 dollars if you buy online with a auto refill which is the cheaper way to order it. It is expensive compared to non natural deodorants but it’s worth it. I will definitely be purchasing again.
ashley P.
Native Citrus & Herbal Musk uploaded by ashley P.
Purchased at: Walmart
I try looking for review and right kind of proud but this isn't on list but I guess it should be new deodorant with scent cypress & ginger. it's smelling really so good. I prefer choose that because I am allergic to dove deodorant also I tried different deodorants like Tom's, Jason and other cruelty free products but nothing work at all. but this deodorant is my most favorite because it doesn't sticky or smelling odors. it's like my second or third times used it. I like to use different scents and cruelty free too. definitely I'll buy it again. #deodorant #skincare #wellness #eco-warrior #native #myfavorite Native Citrus & Herbal Musk
Justin G.
Wadsworth, OH
Native Citrus & Herbal Musk uploaded by Justin G.
Native Citrus & Herbal Musk uploaded by Justin G.
I love this deodorant brand. It's one of the few natural deodorants that actually work. The scents they offer smell wonderful but aren't overpowering. It lasts a good amount of time without having to reapply all the time. I'm glad companies are coming out with aluminum free and paraben free products. I won't go back to the other brands that use those chemicals. I definitely recommend this product 👌. Native Citrus & Herbal Musk
Yari V.
Miami Lakes, FL
Native Citrus & Herbal Musk uploaded by Yari V.
Purchased at: Walmart
Native is my new favorite brand of deodorant! However I do wish the sweet peach and nectar fragrance was permanent. I loved the formula
Nicole W.
Omg I love the smell of this. It's kind of a citrus cologne smell. It works pretty good as a deodorant, I don't get all day out of it but it's easy to just reapply.