Native Charcoal Deodorant - 2.65oz - Female Set

by Native

Try the aluminum and paraben free deodorant with over 5,000 five star reviews! Native Deodorants are simple, safe, and effective. Long lasting odor protection that goes on smooth and smells addictively good. Native Charcoal Deodorant has a fresh mineral scent with citrus undertones and the power of charcoal. Gender: female.

How well does this deodorant work with body odor? Do you have to reapply throughout the day? I’m switching from using an antiperspirant deodorant and still going through the stages of detoxing my underarms so I’m looking for a deodorant that will help with odor. Any suggestions?
Which native deodorant works best for anti sweat??
If you’ve had a reaction to baking soda deodorant in the past, were you able to use native without problems?[brand:native]
Start your review of Native Charcoal Deodorant - 2.65oz - Female Set!
Angela O.
Sterling Hts, MI
I love this brand of deodorant, I’ve tried many different scents but I just wasn’t a fan of this one. There’s nothing wrong with it, just not for me.
Char C.
N Las Vegas, NV
Native Charcoal Deodorant - 2.65oz - Female Set uploaded by Char C.
Native Charcoal Deodorant - 2.65oz - Female Set uploaded by Char C.
I wasn’t super impressed with this product especially since it was so expensive. Expensive as in over $10 closer to $15 if I remember. It didn’t have a good clean smell like I hoped for. It worked but I expected more.
Elise P.
Christiansbrg, VA
Native Charcoal Deodorant - 2.65oz - Female Set uploaded by Elise P.
I received this in a mini size over the holidays. I was worried it would stain my clothes but so far so good! The scent is light and refreshing and the deodorant really works. I feel good about it because of the natural ingredients. I use my other Native deodorant scents daily like buttercream and coconut vanilla but on days I feel like I need something stronger, I use the charcoal. Highly recommend!
Erik L.
Amesbury, MA
I steal this from my wife all the time! Nice neutral scent with simple packaging. Cruelty, aluminum, and paraben free. the stick can be a little softer than I'd like and I sometimes smear off more than I need/intended. Scent lasts all day.
Diane R.
Pasadena, CA
I use native but was not a huge fan of charcoal deodorant. Left dark stains on white shirts.
Michelle J.
Alexandria, VA
Love the scent of this deodorant. I feel like it keeps me smelling good all day even though it doesn’t stop the sweating. I’ll have to reevaluate when the weather gets warmer. The application can get a little messy, I’m not sure if it’s user error but I feel like the edges sometimes scrape the extra product off my pits? Anyway, I like it.
Samantha E.
Yukon, OK
I recently bought this deodorant just to give it a try. I work long 16 hour shifts and it’s hard to find a good deodorant that will keep me smelling fresh the whole day! This deodorant is awesome!! I did not need to reapply by the end of my shift. Plus, you can buy this from their website or at Walmart/Target for a great price!! Definitely recommend!
L. W.
Native Charcoal Deodorant - 2.65oz - Female Set uploaded by L. W.
Native Charcoal Deodorant - 2.65oz - Female Set uploaded by L. W.
My 1st purchased of charcoal #GoNative deodorant. It's paraben & aluminum free product. It applies smoothly unlike other natural brands I've tried. Doesn't leave any clumps or residue under your arm pits. The price is reasonable due to quality & longevity.
Sarah B.
Charlottesvle, VA
This is such a great natural deodorant! I have tried dozens and this one is by far the best. I’ve tried some that actually made me smell WORSE (looking at you LaVanilla) and some that just do nothing (hello Tom’s of Maine) but this one is right on the money. Goes on smooth, doesn’t irritate my sensitive armpits, smells great, and controls odor all day. I think I’ve found a winner and can finally stop the hunt. Try this one (be sure to get the Charcoal scent) you won’t be disappointed!Native Charcoal Deodorant - 2.65oz - Female Set
Carlee M.
Burleson, TX
I recently switched from clinical strength deodorant to this and I will never go back. It had a nice subtle smell and holds up even after an intense workout. It glides on nicely and I love that it’s healthier for my body too.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...