Native Charcoal

by Native

Try the aluminum and paraben free deodorant with over 5,000 five star reviews! Native Deodorants are simple, safe, and effective. Long lasting odor protection that goes on smooth and smells addictively good. Try it out!

Native Charcoal Deodorant has a fresh mineral scent with citrus undertones and the power of charcoal.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Native Charcoal!
Nia L.
Hudson, NC
Native Charcoal uploaded by Nia L.
I love this deodorant as it is natural and not adding harsh chemicals into my skin which I love and a lot of natural deodorants do wear off but with this one last all day. I definitely recommend you buy this! They offer a lot of different kinds too and definitely affordable!
Amanda C.
Harlan, IN
1,174 reviews
Native Charcoal uploaded by Amanda C.
Love Native deodorant and their branda mission to be less toxic and more eco-friendly. Native ia now making an even bugger impact with plastic free packaging. I love this brand and theit product lines so much! Native Charcoal
Sabrina B.
Gainesville, FL
One of the first natural deodorants I have ever used. It’s good at keeping odor at bay, however I still profusely sweat. I thought the charcoal would help me stay more dry than the other natural deodorants.
Jen L.
Auburn, IL
It's just ok. It does smell decent & control odor, but I can't use it long term because all of the Native deoderants eventually give me a rash. For someone else who is looking for an alternative to traditional deoderant, I would buy a travel size at Walgreens first to make sure you don't have a reaction. Native
Jillian G.
I love native deodorant. It is the only natural deodorant I have found that really works. Plus they have a lot of great scent options. Charcoal is a good option if you want a deodorant that isn’t too powerful smelling. You won’t smell like sweat, you’ll pretty much smell like nothing, which is great for people who wear perfume and don’t want distracting fragrances.
Aubrey O.
Lombard, IL
I have grown to like the Native deodorants, but the charcoal one is just not for me. I do like the smell and what hoping that the charcoal would possibly provide the best odor protection, but I can't wear it every day because it does irritate my skin after continued use. I will probably stick to some other scents or the ones for sensitive skin
Amy A.
Marietta
Charcoal my favorite. When I first used I didn’t think I would like as I still experienced wetness but there was never an odor. As I used my perspiration normalized and stay dry in the deep hot humid south.
Nabiha C.
Cherry Hill, NJ
I get the plastic free version of this for me and my husband. It takes a second to get the hang of but it works great and this scent is really fresh and unisex.
Dani R.
Fresno, CA
A really great deodorant. Kills and handles armpit stink all day! Has greatly reduced my under arm irritation as well! Highly recommend and very much worth the price tag.
Hilary C.
Woodland, CA
I've been using this product for a couple weeks now and I am loving it! I switched from Megababe lemon scent to this and I'm am so happy I did! I really love the charcoal scent; it's not overpowering yet still there to make your pits smell clean/not stinky. Applies easily and dries pretty quickly. So far I have not noticed any transfer onto my clothes. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone looking for a deodorant free from paraben and aluminum. I plan on repurchasing in the future and am excited to experience the different scents that Native has to offer.

Looking for your answer?