Native Candy Cane

by Native

Crisp and refreshing peppermint, accented with a hint of sweet vanilla

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Native Candy Cane!
How would you rate this product?
Ryan C.
Columbus, GA
Native Candy Cane uploaded by Ryan C.
I love this product so much unlike any other natural products it does not leave me feeling musty after 12 to 14 hour shift I also apply this under my clothes under my boobs that sweat and I have a little to no sweating
Corrin C.
Chepachet, RI
Native Candy Cane uploaded by Corrin C.
I have bounced back and forth between natural deodorant or not, natural deodorant brands etc....and I always come back to native. Other brands leave white residue on my cloths, even after washing, but I have never had that happen with Native. I’m a sweaty girl, so yeah, I carry one around with me at all times so I can reapply, but after 3 years of mostly using natural deodorant, that’s normal for me. I have very sensitive skin and have never had a problem with the sensitive line. I wish they had all of the same scents as the “regular” but in the end, they always have at least one scent every season that I love. Candy Cane would be my absolute favorite and I may or may not have stocked up for the summer....
Carrie C.
Maryville, TN
This is hands down my favorite deodorant brand. I was surprised by the candy cane scent as I thought it would smell more like peppermint but it did not. Love the deodorant but this specific scent was just okay.
Braydon P.
Stansbury Pk, UT
Native Candy Cane uploaded by Braydon P.
This is a great holiday scent the peppermint smell is on point and it does not contain baking soda like other natural deodorants. This is the sensitive deodorant and dose not bother my skin. I would highly recommend this product.
Serinna C.
Yuma, AZ
Native deodorants all smell amazing. My main issue is how quickly my body becomes resistant to them. It’s frustrating because for about 2 years of dedicated use, I never had issues with odor or sweat control. I still use these deodorants, however I limit them to night time when I know my activity level will be calmer.
Heather M.
Native Candy Cane uploaded by Heather M.
Purchased at: Target
I am so sad that you can only get this during the holidays. This is the best smelling deodorant out there! It works well too and it’s not overpowering. It’s great for sensitive skin and I’ve recommended it to everyone.
Michael W.
Staff
NYC
I like the quality of the product, the bar itself and the ingredients, but I wasn’t thrilled with the scent and this flavor but that is my own fault for going with candy cane.
VERONICA M.
San Jose, CA
1,135 reviews
Native Candy Cane uploaded by VERONICA M.
my daughter who has a problem with sensitivity with deodorant, she found this they sell it at target where we live, it is so great it doesn’t leave a white film or any kind of film on your clothes it doesn’t get sticky or anything When you start to heat up it keeps you feeling protected feeling fresh all day two thumbs up I highly recommend this
Alejandra B.
Purchased at: Target
I’m so bummed that this scent is only available during Christmas time. This is my favorite scent. I love candy cane / minty scents and this deodorant is spot on. It keeps me smelling fresh all day.
Melissa G.
Native Candy Cane uploaded by Melissa G.
This brand is hands down the BEST deodorant out there! Every scent I have bought smells so good it makes me want to eat it! Not only does it smell incredible, it keeps you smelling great all day! Worth the extra money!

Looking for your answer?