Native American Tarot Deck (Religion and Spirituality) uploaded by Bridgette J.

BY GORDON SOULES BOOK PUBLISHERS

4.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

A unique series of Native American scenes created by Magda Weck Gonzalez of Shawnee heritage are based on Native American symbolism and folklore. Instruction booklet includes fascinating stories and legends. see more...

Review (1)
Bridgette J.
Carson, CA
I really love this deck! Some of the art is seriously stunning, and each card is printed on nice, thick card stock and glossed. The small paper book included details each card and what it means to the tribe it was inspired by or drawn from, as well as the meaning. Pretty thorough. However, I already read tarot so I know there is more information that could have been included. The spreads included are also pretty advanced, so while I DO recommend this deck, I do not recommend it for beginning tarot readers. Also heads up, these cards are slightly smaller than I expected from pictures, being about the same size as the iPhone 5/5s. Definitely one of my favorite decks!
Bridgette J.
Carson, CA
Any other Natives own or want to buy this deck: what do you think of it? Accurate or inappropriate? (I'm thinking of getting the full sized, it appears I own the pocket sized but would it be a waste?)