Native Aloe & Eucalyptus (Sensitive)

by Native

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Native Aloe & Eucalyptus (Sensitive)!
How would you rate this product?
Denise B.
SanDiego
Not the greatest fan! It didn’t help me at all! Definitely on the expensive side compare to other deodorants. It didn’t help with sweat nor odor.
Sable S.
Native is the best. I made the switch about 2 years ago and got my significant other to do the same. No more toxic ingredients for us! I enjoy all the different scents Native offers.
Taylor B.
Kansas City, MO
Switched to natural deodorant a year ago and this has been my favorite brand so far! Love the smell the only down fall is it can stain your shirts
Zurisaday R.
San Luis, AZ
I love another scent of Native, but this one is bad. I used it for like three days but nooo, I just couldn't with the smell.
Beth L.
Purchased at: Amazon
I love all of my Native deodorants but this scent might be my favorite. It is so soothing and not too strongly scented.
Ashley R.
San Jose
I love this product! It’s all natural and leaves you smelling great all day! I sweat a lot and I enjoy this product. However I do have to re touch up sometimes. I recommend if you are looking for a more natural option.
Mercy W.
Chula Vista, CA
So happy they came out with one for sensitive skin. The aloe helps cool while allowing me to go sweat free throughout the day. They’re a bit on the pricey side of deodorant but it’s natural ingredients so I’ll pay it anyway. The packaging is cute and minimal .
Hat J.
I absolutely love the smell of this deodorant! I just go back and forth on how effective it actually is. I can use it intermittently and it will be fine, but I find it doesn't work the greatest for continuous wear and I need to switch deoderants
Taylor B.
Allen Park, MI
My new favorite. I switched to a deodorant that’s better for my body after I was diagnosed with cancer. The other stuff that’s out on the shelves that have all these different scents are often very bad for you. This scent is fresh and stays that way through most of the day.
Ellie L.
Fairport, NY
Love this scent and it goes on like butter. More of a creamy texture than other deodorants and good for sensitive skin

Looking for your answer?