BY NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC

The National Geographic Little Brown Mouse encourages mental and physical activity and stimulates feline hunting instincts. These products are similar to your cat's natural prey and are infused with catnip. Only at PetSmart. Features: Stimulates cat's natural curiosity Includes: 1 Little Brown Mouse Intended For: Cat Activity: Chase and hunt Pet Size: Small, Medium and Large Color: Natural colors Advice for Use: Observe your pet's behavior with the toy for suitability. Some toys may be inappropriate for your pet. Remove and replace the toy if it becomes damaged. see more...

Kennedy W.
Greenville, SC
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
This was the first toy that I bought for my cat when I adopted her. She doesn’t play with it now because I keep it in her box as a keepsake, but she sure did play with it a lot before I bought her more toys. It’s also a pretty decent size!
Amanda N.
Henderson, KY
My cats love these guys, but they aren't super durable, and my bengal cat has a tendency to tear them up really easily. So, not exactly the best fro super playful cats.
Karli C.
Clanton, AL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats would love this toy! It’s small enough for them to tote around with them as if it were real