BY NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC

The National Geographic Dream Catcher Teaser promotes interactive play with your feline friend. Teaser provides an outlet for excess energy by encouraging mental and physical activity. Three interchangeable teasers included for a multitude of fun. Only at PetSmart. Features: Stimulates cat's natural curiosity Includes: 1 Dream Catcher Teaser, 3 Interchangeable Teasers Intended For: Cat Activity: Outlet for excess energy, interactive fun Pet Size: Small, Medium and Large Color: Multi-color Advice for Use: Observe your petAAATMs behavior with the toy for suitability. Some toys may be inappropriate for your pet. Remove and replace the toy if it becomes damaged. see more...

Nicole H.
Ann Arbor
This cat toy is amazing. My kitten loves this toy, and I love that it has replaceable attachments to the stick. The feather is perfect for his tower but his favorite part is the stick with the string. He loves to hold it in his mouth and drag it around the house. Also he loves it when I move the strings from one side to side where he jumps and chases it.
Kennedy O.
Grand Forks, ND
It's not a very durable toy which is alright because cats tend to get a little bored. My dog also ate it which is unfortunate. My cat loved it for the time we had it though!
Zuzu H.
Vallejo, CA
This is such a cute you! My cats love to play with this and I love to play with my cats using this. Very durable and colorful.
Agnes W.
Des Plaines, IL
Nice toy, great idea but not very durable. I have 3 cats so this toy did not last long. Maybe better for smaller cats or 1 cat.
Grace N.
My cats loveeee to play games with thekr poles. They chase the, and play around great for development
Krysten g.
Kenockee, MI
My cat has this and it keeps her entertained for hours. It's very sturdy and cute would recommend to anyone with cats!
Shawna S.
West Deptford, NJ
My kitty's love playing with their feathers. It keeps them occupied and happy!
Renée S.
Calgary, Alberta
This is my cats favorite toy. It comes with 3 interchangeable dangly tops. My cat is quite rough with his and it's still in great shape. If your cat likes things that dangle, this is for him/her.