BY NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC

Ranked best among newsstand apps for 2012 by Apple. National Geographic magazine is available on iPhone and iPad. Subscribe once and get National Geographic magazine on both devices. Existing print and digital subscribers get complimentary access to both editions. Here are details on our subscription* offers: Annual subscription: $19.99 (12 issues) Monthly subscription: $1.99/month (1 issue) Single issues: $4.99/issue Back issues of National Geographic magazine for iPad start with our February 2011 issue and November 2012 for iPhone. • Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. • Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. • Account will be charged for renewal within 24hours of the end of the current period, and the cost of the renewal will be provided. • Subscriptions may be managed by the user. Auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s iTunes Account Settings after purchase. • No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. • Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication. • Privacy Policy and Terms of Use About the National Geographic Society The National Geographic Society has been inspiring people to care about the planet since 1888. It is one of the largest nonprofit scientific and educational institutions in the world. Its interests include geography, archaeology, and natural science, and the promotion of environmental and historical conservation. see more...

• Did anyone else grow up with National Geographic magazine...13 Answers
  • Where can you find these old magazines these days?7 Answers
National Geographic Society National Geographic Magazine
  • "It's crazy to read all these different articles about places and people all over the world, and things I've never heard of." in 1 review
  • "I love national geographic, they are always filled with valuable information that my whole family can enjot" in 1 review
  • "If you are looking for a great read or an excellent gift to give a family member this is your magazine. " in 1 review
Colby H.
I've always enjoyed getting National Geographic. I feel like these magazines showed me the world when I was younger and opened my perspectives. Always a great variety of articles and beautiful pictures.
Sylvia R.
I absolutely love National Geographic magazine. The pictures and articles are great. The knowledge you gain from reading 1 magazine is outstanding.
Charnae R.
Greeley, CO
Great magazine for anyone. Great for kids and adults. Amazing pictures and articles. A great magazine to expand yourind and get you thinking.
Luz C.
I love national geographic I love the story documentary s I won't miss it for any thing on TV I just love it and enjoy it all the time
Ciara B.
Techie Expert Level 2
I've always loved NationalHighFiveDay Geographic magazine. Love looking and reading abt all the amazing things/people/etc going on
sarah H.
I get addicted to the pictures they show . the stories are certainly immersive but the photography is the icing on the cake for me.
courtney b.
Boise , ID
I love this magazine , it is something you should show your children . I enjoy net geo a lot And find it educational for children
Bailey T.
Staunton, IL
Nation Geogrphic is a awesome app for a amazing read. There is always something new to learn in these magazines.
April B.
University Pl, WA
Hillary T.
Las Vegas, NV
The pictures on these are so intresting! I get easily interested by them ! This is a nice magazine
Dhaisha H.
Hayward , CA
Did anyone else grow up with National Geographic magazines? If so do you pass on the tradition?
Kerri S.
Wheelersburg , OH
Techie Expert Level 1
Where can you find these old magazines these days?