BY NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC

Ranked best among newsstand apps for 2012 by Apple. National Geographic magazine is available on iPhone and iPad. Subscribe once and get National Geographic magazine on both devices. Existing print and digital subscribers get complimentary access to both editions. Here are details on our subscription* offers: Annual subscription: $19.99 (12 issues) Monthly subscription: $1.99/month (1 issue) Single issues: $4.99/issue Back issues of National Geographic magazine for iPad start with our February 2011 issue and November 2012 for iPhone. • Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. • Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. • Account will be charged for renewal within 24hours of the end of the current period, and the cost of the renewal will be provided. • Subscriptions may be managed by the user. Auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s iTunes Account Settings after purchase. • No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. • Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication. • Privacy Policy and Terms of Use About the National Geographic Society The National Geographic Society has been inspiring people to care about the planet since 1888. It is one of the largest nonprofit scientific and educational institutions in the world. Its interests include geography, archaeology, and natural science, and the promotion of environmental and historical conservation. see more...

• Did anyone else grow up with National Geographic magazine...13 Answers
  • Where can you find these old magazines these days?7 Answers
National Geographic Society National Geographic Magazine
  • "It's crazy to read all these different articles about places and people all over the world, and things I've never heard of." in 1 review
  • "I love national geographic, they are always filled with valuable information that my whole family can enjot" in 1 review
  • "If you are looking for a great read or an excellent gift to give a family member this is your magazine. " in 1 review
Kate B.
I have a subscription to NatGeo and it's probably the most interesting reads I've ever had. It's crazy to read all these different articles about places and people all over the world, and things I've never heard of. I loved it so much I followed their accounts on Instagram to see the cool pictures they post everyday. Really captures your imagination and makes you wonderlust.
Dhaisha H.
Hayward , CA
I grew up with my uncle buying me a year subscription to the National Geographic Magazine every year for my birthday which was the best thing he could have done for me at the time. I learned so much and felt like I was traveling around the world throughout my childhood. If you are looking for a great read or an excellent gift to give a family member this is your magazine.
Susan G.
Wyoming , MI
Techie Expert Level 2
I just purchased the National Geographic Little Kids magazine for my Grandson. The price was excellent and I'm happy and content knowing he will learn about nature from this amazing magazine. Highly recommend!
Michelle r.
Des Plaines, IL
One of our favorite magazine subscriptions, the reason is there is an article for everyone. I will tell the truth I don't read it cover to cover, but between my husband, guests and I we all definitely get through all the articles.
Marina L.
Gainesville, FL
These used to be my absolute favorite magazines to read! Very informative, up to date information and research, vivid photograhy. However they are not as readily available and scene as they were several years ago.
Janie L.
Oxford, MI
Absolutely love National Geographic Magazines. I'm not sure how I would have gotten through grade school without them for all my projects. Now as an Adult I am thinking about getting my own subscription!
Lisa S.
memphis, TN
My husband and I have both been getting these for a while now. We love them. I think they would be good for kids to learn about some different things other then what they learn in school.
Kristen P.
Mesa, AZ
National geographic is pretty cool. The photography is phenomenal. The information is accurate and interesting. The only negative I think is that some of the articles are boring.
Dea A.
Tucson, AZ
National Geographic has been a long standing love of mine, even as a kid. The photography, quality of journaling is always amazing and interesting and I learn so much.
Angeliah M.
Louisville, TN
I'm a total nerd buff so of course I LOVE LOVE LOVE National Geo 😁 I like to learn and read about unquie and unusual things happening wether it be on our plant or another's.
Dhaisha H.
Hayward , CA
Did anyone else grow up with National Geographic magazines? If so do you pass on the tradition?
Kerri S.
Wheelersburg , OH
Techie Expert Level 1
Where can you find these old magazines these days?