National Geographic Society National Geographic Magazine

by National Geographic

Ranked best among newsstand apps for 2012 by Apple. National Geographic magazine is available on iPhone and iPad. Subscribe once and get National Geographic magazine on both devices. Existing print and digital subscribers get complimentary access to both editions. Here are details on our subscription* offers: Annual subscription: $19.99 (12 issues) Monthly subscription: $1.99/month (1 issue) Single issues: $4.99/issue Back issues of National Geographic magazine for iPad start with our February 2011 issue and November 2012 for iPhone. • Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. • Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. • Account will be charged for renewal within 24hours of the end of the current period, and the cost of the renewal will be provided. • Subscriptions may be managed by the user. Auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s iTunes Account Settings after purchase. • No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. • Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication. • Privacy Policy and Terms of Use About the National Geographic Society The National Geographic Society has been inspiring people to care about the planet since 1888. It is one of the largest nonprofit scientific and educational institutions in the world. Its interests include geography, archaeology, and natural science, and the promotion of environmental and historical conservation.

Does anyone else miss the good old days when the only ads National Geographic had was a Toyota ad on the back cover?
Where can you find these old magazines these days?
Did anyone else grow up with National Geographic magazines? If so do you pass on the tradition?
Start your review of National Geographic Society National Geographic Magazine!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
It's crazy to read all these different articles about places and people all over the world, and things I've never heard of.in reviews
I love national geographic, they are always filled with valuable information that my whole family can enjotin reviews
If you are looking for a great read or an excellent gift to give a family member this is your magazine. in reviews
New Glasgow, NS
Techie Expert Level 4
National Geographic Society National Geographic Magazine uploaded by Laurel W M.
I love National Geographic Magazine. I grew up reading it, and even went back and read the issues that my parents had before I was born, which means I've read every issue since 1972. Informative, interesting, a mix of science, engineering, medicine, history, culture and photography. I would recommend it to anyone.
This used to be better than what it is now but if you are looking for a fairly wholesome magazine to tell about animals, this is good. There are so many things you can learn.
Alto, MI
Techie Expert Level 2
I just purchased the National Geographic Little Kids magazine for my Grandson. The price was excellent and I'm happy and content knowing he will learn about nature from this amazing magazine. Highly recommend!
Las Vegas, NV
The pictures on these are so intresting! I get easily interested by them ! This is a nice magazine
I get addicted to the pictures they show . the stories are certainly immersive but the photography is the icing on the cake for me.
Lynnwood, WA
I have enjoyed reading NG magazine for years. The articles are interesting,honest, & sincere.
Mesa, AZ
National geographic is pretty cool. The photography is phenomenal. The information is accurate and interesting. The only negative I think is that some of the articles are boring.
Spring hill , FL
These used to be my absolute favorite magazines to read! Very informative, up to date information and research, vivid photograhy. However they are not as readily available and scene as they were several years ago.
Bakersfield, CA
Techie Expert Level 1
Great magazine. Very informative. We receive it monthly and each month they sometimes have special issues regarding that month. Its very informative and the people who write the pieces are very passionate about them.
Mama Ocllo 121, Comas
Me gusta mucho este canal, aprendes mucho con sus programas. Sin embargo no todos me gustan ya que algunos no me llegan a interesar del todo pero en general es un programa que puedes disfrutar en familia y te mantendrá interesado mucho.