National Geographic Little Kids uploaded by Alyssa S.

BY NONE #22 in Magazines & Newspapers

1 Year, 6 issues - National Geographic Little Kids Magazine, for youngsters ages 3 to 6, will help you enrich your preschooler's early learning adventures. Bursting with lively photographs, engaging stories, and interactive pictures games, each issue supplies you with fresh and imaginative teaching tools created by noted educators at National Geographic. see more...

• What ages is this good for?3 Answers
  • How early should you start teaching your kids to recognize letter...25 Answers
  • Aren't these magazines good to read?!1 Answers
National Geographic Little Kids
  • "What a great way to get kids interested in learning about the world!" in 1 review
Madison R.
Madisonville, LA
If you're a teacher then please subscribe to these. They are so much fun for grade school kids and gives kids an appreciation for paper reading material instead of all electronics all the time. The pictures are beautiful and easy to read for any beginning reader.
arii A.
Watsonville, CA
Bookworm Expert Level 1
When i was a kid  i always enjoyed reading this, they're very interesting. Its a great magazine and worth the money. I have recommended this to my older siblings to get for my nephews and nieces.
Erin J.
Pearcy, AR
Bookworm Expert Level 1
One of the best gifts I ever got my daughter.  I bought her a bunch a few years back for Christmas and she still has them and still looks at them.  She has some of the other National Geographic books like Jokes, etc. and loves all of them as well.  I purchased a few sets of these for her and a few sets for gifts and have always gotten compliments on them when given as a gift.  Not your "average toy".
Shay R.
Ormond Beach, FL
Our youngest loves receiving these. He looks forward to getting the mail and asks when the next one should arrive, especially if he sees that our regular NatGeo subscription has arrived. Each have different animals and info about them so it's not just a nice treat for him to receive it's also educational.
Dawn B.
Rayland, OH
Love this magazine. The pictures are fantastic and the stories are short enough to keep little ones attention. I would recommend this for anyone with young children. National Geographic is an awesome learning avenue and now to make it very kid friendly is great,
Michelle s.
Chesapeake, VA
I love these books it teaches your children about the wild and the jungle. And the dangers of these animals if ever encountered as well. eBay still has these books online. I would say get ur kids one or 2 at first but I bet they will love them
Carly T.
Loudon, TN
It would never fail when I was younger and I would make my way to the library that I would always sit down and read one of these. They were my favorite. Everything was always so cool and I couldn't even begin to take my eyes off of them. They are very informative.
Janice E.
Nelson, VA
Very kid friendly! I love how these each feature a different animal. We use these in our homeschool curriculum when we learn about particular animals in Science class!! Great pictures and age level appropriate articles!
Bethany W.
Lexington, KY
My boys just started getting this and they love it! Full of great pictures and fun facts as well as tear out cards with animals on them that they can use as bookmarks or just to hang on the wall! Such a great investment!
Jo Ann F.
Turnersville , NJ
The National Geographic little kids books series of a excellent way to teach younger readers to love non-fiction. The pictures and text are beautiful lots of pictures with text boxes. The price point per book is also excellent.
demi b.
Orange park, FL
Is this like a coloring book?
kimberley l.
Brooklyn , NY
How early should you start teaching your kids to recognize letters and numbers.
Sofia C.
I love national geographic but I haven't really looked at the kids magazines. Is it educational or not really?
Jasmine B.
What age do you think it's appropriate for kids to start reading these? my four year old loves the national geographic books but she can't read yet
Megan S.
What ages would this be recommended for?