BY NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

The National Geographic CF30 Aquarium Canister Filter powered by EHEIM Technology has a multiple filtering - 3-stage filtration system. It's quick and easy maintenance makes it simple to maintain. Contains a interchangeable media system. Only at PetSmart. Features: Self-priming for quick start-up Includes: 2 Shut off valves, 1 Carbon filter pad, 1 Prefilter foam pad, 1 Polishing filter pad, 1 Nontoxic tubing (8'), Bio filter media, 1 Intake pipe w. intake strainer and 1 outlet elbow, 1 Swirl outlet Water Type: Freshwater Tank Size: Up to 30 gallons Color: Black Dimensions: 20.7 in L x 18.4 in W x 34.7 in H Caution: This is not a toy. Contains small parts. Keep out of reach of children. To avoid injury, follow safety instructions in the enclosed instruction guide. Size: 30 gal. see more...

Review (1)
Accout I.
 So I have gotten so many fishes and they died so quickly because I didn't know they needed a filter so I went out and I bought a filter and my fish was still dying and I got very aggravated and upset till I seen this product this filter works a lot and has saved me much money my children are no longer crying because they were there waking up to a dead fish that smells horrible  edit such a horror  to deal with dead fish