BY NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC #15 in Magazines & Newspapers

1 Year, 12 issues - National Geographic Magazine is your source for information about the world and its people, dealing with the changing universe and man's involvement in it. Each issue brings you articles by some of today's best journalists, beautiful photographs from around the world by award-winning photographers, plus interesting full-color maps of various regions. National Geographic Magazine brings readers closer to the fascinating people, places, animals, and environments most people rarely get to visit or experience.

• What has been your favorite article?35 Answers
  • Where can i buy these?3 Answers
  • Earn $398/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
National Geographic
  • "There are always a number of interesting articles inside, and many of those have inspired me in my fiction writing." in 10 reviews
  • "Now, I look forward to receiving my copy in the mail every month and I look forward to sharing them with my son in the years to come. " in 5 reviews
Shelby W.
Portland, OR
Bookworm Expert Level 1
Sometimes can be boring to flip through. Has a lot of pictures with just as much written articles. Some of the topics and photos are fascinating, whereas others are a bit boring. But they always have useful facts and knowledge about new discoveries.
Kelly L.
Cedar Springs, MI
My kids have a National Geographic Kids magazine subscription, and absolutely love it! They look forward to getting something in the mail, and my 6 year old will sit and read every single page. It’s a great magazine for kids of all ages!
Madison R.
Madisonville, LA
I have a great addiction to NG. Although they have become very expensive , its well worth the price for the high quality images and writing that are included. Even though they have repeated some similar issues over the years, information is always built upon and exciting for anyone to read.
Lucy P.
I love National Geographic so much. Everyone who contributes to the articles are SO talented. The stories are intriguing and correlated to what is happening in the world now. The photographs are so good! And the subscription isn't even expensive if you use their $15 a year deal. Love NatGeo and I'll be a subscriber as long as they still exist.
Katelyn L.
orlando, florida
Bookworm Expert Level 1
My husband and I are planning a trip to some national parks and this book is really helping us decide which ones we may visit. It is nicely illustrated and has much good information. I am sure we will carry it with us while we are traveling. So it is beneficial for both the planning and the traveling itself.
Melissa D.
North Hollywood, CA
Bookworm Expert Level 1
I love National Geographic books.. love the pictures it has of animals nature and different cultures. No I'm not subscribed to them. I read thease once I can get a hold of one. I also love watching the National Geographic show I love to learn about different animals and lands also culture and places
Casie C.
Grant , AL
LOVE National Geographic. Interesting, informative articles for all ages, these magazines are like a window into different cultures, countries, and continents! If you're curious about places outside your hometown but don't have the funds for travel, these are perfect for you.
Zohra K.
New Brighton, MN
I have a subscription to NatGeo and it's probably the most interesting reads I've ever had. It's crazy to read all these different articles about places and people all over the world, and things I've never heard of. I loved it so much I followed their accounts on Instagram to see the cool pictures they post everyday. Really captures your imagination and makes you wonderlust.
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
Bookworm Expert Level 1
I never had this subscription but I wish I had. It was usually available at various pediatrician or orthodontist offices I had to go to. It was a wonderful read. I might buy the subscription for myself. Just worried I'd be tempted to hoard them. :'D
Fernanda R.
Asheboro, NC
I really enjoyed receiving National Geographic, it always had great articles and interesting facts. My son really enjoyed looking at the pictures that was probably his favorite part of all. I really recommend these for parents with older children.
Nina M.
Flat Rock, MI
What has been your favorite article?
maria R.
Who have read this magazine s ?
Denise W.
Dugger, IN
How many see these in their physicians office ?
Yanette E.
N Las Vegas, NV
What's your favorite picture ever taken for National Geographic?
Fatima R.
We're can I get this book