BY NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC #10 in Magazines & Newspapers

1 Year, 12 issues - National Geographic Magazine is your source for information about the world and its people, dealing with the changing universe and man's involvement in it. Each issue brings you articles by some of today's best journalists, beautiful photographs from around the world by award-winning photographers, plus interesting full-color maps of various regions. National Geographic Magazine brings readers closer to the fascinating people, places, animals, and environments most people rarely get to visit or experience.

National Geographic
  • "There are always a number of interesting articles inside, and many of those have inspired me in my fiction writing." in 10 reviews
  • "Now, I look forward to receiving my copy in the mail every month and I look forward to sharing them with my son in the years to come. " in 5 reviews
Brooke W.
Howe
National Geographic is the only magazine I have stayed subscribed to. If you care about the environment or just the world we call home then you should subscribe. I love learning and this magazine definitely teaches me a lot wether it’s about a small tribe or our big ocean. I definitely recommend this magazine!
rori w.
WEST POINT, UT
very interesting reads with this collection! they have so many pictures and stories to read and learn about. from humans, to earth, to animals, to science, to anything you can think of. real stories that are worth a reading. and pictures to let you not get bored
Madison R.
Madisonville, LA
I have a great addiction to NG. Although they have become very expensive , its well worth the price for the high quality images and writing that are included. Even though they have repeated some similar issues over the years, information is always built upon and exciting for anyone to read.
Deazhane C.
Portland
Bookworm Expert Level 1
I'm like a wildlife nature freak. I love to see animals in their natural habitat. They animals they feature in this magazine are sometimes weird, scary , small , big but almost always CUTE. It a very educational magazine where you can learn about animals you never thought existed .
Shelby W.
Portland, OR
Bookworm Expert Level 1
Sometimes can be boring to flip through. Has a lot of pictures with just as much written articles. Some of the topics and photos are fascinating, whereas others are a bit boring. But they always have useful facts and knowledge about new discoveries.
Erica P.
Missouri City, TX
I love the magazine. The articles are well written, the photos are beautifully executed and there is a great variety. Our family has a large collection, dating back decades which shows just how timeless the publication is. Highly recommended.
Katelyn L.
orlando, florida
Bookworm Expert Level 1
My husband and I are planning a trip to some national parks and this book is really helping us decide which ones we may visit. It is nicely illustrated and has much good information. I am sure we will carry it with us while we are traveling. So it is beneficial for both the planning and the traveling itself.
Melissa D.
North Hollywood, CA
Bookworm Expert Level 1
I love National Geographic books.. love the pictures it has of animals nature and different cultures. No I'm not subscribed to them. I read thease once I can get a hold of one. I also love watching the National Geographic show I love to learn about different animals and lands also culture and places
Casie C.
Grant, AL
Bookworm Expert Level 2
LOVE National Geographic. Interesting, informative articles for all ages, these magazines are like a window into different cultures, countries, and continents! If you're curious about places outside your hometown but don't have the funds for travel, these are perfect for you.
Zohra K.
New Brighton, MN
I have a subscription to NatGeo and it's probably the most interesting reads I've ever had. It's crazy to read all these different articles about places and people all over the world, and things I've never heard of. I loved it so much I followed their accounts on Instagram to see the cool pictures they post everyday. Really captures your imagination and makes you wonderlust.
Nina M.
Flat Rock , MI
What has been your favorite article?
maria R.
Who have read this magazine s ?
Denise W.
Dugger, IN
How many see these in their physicians office ?
Yanette E.
N Las Vegas, NV
What's your favorite picture ever taken for National Geographic?
Fatima R.
We're can I get this book