BY NATIONAL FOOTBALL LEAGUE

• "And im cant wait till football season" in 4 reviews
  • "Football is our favorite sport around here, Football Sunday is like a holiday in our house!" in 4 reviews
  • "i am a Denver Broncos fan and live in Co, we are for sure going to the Super Bowl this year and taking it home!" in 3 reviews
  • "It is so much better any basketball, HANDS DOWN!" in 2 reviews
  • "National Football League is a great organization." in 2 reviews
Kesa A.
Wagner, SD
Eesh this is a toughie! I absolutely love football from high school to nfl. Football has brought a lot of people together throughout the years it’s always been that “place” where no matter what was going on this- was a safe area. A place where we all united and had comrades. Over the past year I stopped watching the nfl it really deflated my love for it all because of the national anthem kneeling. I could get into opinions and all that but end of the day regardless stance it all ruined it.
Terra J.
Xenia , OH
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Football is a huge deal in this household! We’re bengals fans all the way! 🏈😍
We go to games as much as we can! We’re only an hour away from the stadium! My boyfriend is a fanatic! He’s always ordering stuff through nfl. His “man cave” looks like someone threw up bengal memorabilia!
Tabitha M.
Fort Worth, TX
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Go Cowboys!!! I’ve a diehard Dallas Cowboys fan. I’m sad we didn’t make the playoffs but regardless I will always be loyal. And now that we have Dak, we’ll be in the Super Bowl soon!
sarah s.
Clint, TX
I love football as a girl its wird but i do my favorite team Houston Texans i love having soone quality time with my boyfriend when ever football season come aroun.
Heidi H.
Bangor
Never watched it until my roommate moved in and then started to. I like a good game where it keeps you sitting on the edge of the chair. Favorite times are during playoffs and super bowl. Dallas is a team I watch a lot
Kate M.
San Diego, CA
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Let me tell you- Football is always on in our house! My boyfriend is a huge fan! I am now becoming a huge fan! Why only four stars? Because there are a few things in the NFL that can be improved- 1 they are not a nonprofit organization. In my opinion, they need to pay taxes. Especially because of all of the promos and sponsorship's during games. Two, did you know that the army/navy/etc has to pay the NFL to show them during games? The NFL spins it like they are honoring veterans, where in reality those military branches have to pay to be there.. other than some political differences, the NFL is fun to watch and the superbowl always has great entertainment!
Sara B.
Richland, WA
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
I absolutely am a die hard Minnesota Vikings fan and I absolutely love the NFL! I watch it every Sunday , Monday and Thursday that there are games! I wish the refs could be a little fairer other than that I think the NFL organization is doing a lot better than in the past! I love how they are coming up with more rules to protect the players . For example no more helmet to helmet contact! Which means less concussion's for the players! It truly is the best sport on the planet!
Lois F.
Bridgeport, OH
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
Football is my all time favorite!
I am a die hard Steelers fan. My boys did pretty good this year however threw it away which disappoints me Lol so I am going to root for the Falcons because I lost all respect in football aspect with the Patriots . They don't even need to cheat however they're great at doing so! Never got in trouble like they should have which is BS but what can you do? Anyway FOOTBALL is a big part of my life
Mackenna D.
Grand Rapids, MI
I have to give this a four star review because I am obsessed with football and love the NFL, but I hate how the heads of the business operate the league. If the players wear something that they want (for example, their own brand of shoes) they get fined thousands and thousands of dollars. And that includes if they wear the wrong attire to a press conference, when they are not even playing. They are forced to talk to the media, when many of them are uncomfortable with it and would rather be spending time with their families. However, I understand that it's part of the business. I'll always love football no matter what.
Ivana S.
I am not very sports lover ...
But there is nothing more fascinating than watching the Superbowl, it is an incredible sensation!
And the halftime show, wow, the best they can perform.
I can not wait to see who's going to win today ...
Today is the Day ...
SuperBowl LI
Gi M.
Who is your fav team.
lena O.
Stockton, CA
What's your NFL team??
Ashley C.
Who will win the super bowl this year?!
Melissa S.
Who is your favorite team? Go Packers!
Kerry M.
Where can you buy nfl apparel? Like jerseys and hats