BY NONE

1 Year, 52 issues - The National Examiner Magazine brings you stories on everything from what the stars are wearing to human-interest stories. Each magazine also features local buzz and a crossword puzzle. see more...

National Examiner
  • "It's a tabloid so the sources are often unreliable but it is for sure entertaining a great way to keep yourself amused " in 1 review
Jamie V.
Las Vegas
A horrible tabloid that literally has zero true stories. I don't know how this even still gets published. I mean I read about a demon kite in Central Park. Come on already! Avoid this stack of lies at all cost.
MaryCaroline G.
St Petersburg, FL
Literally nothing true in this magazine. It's all complete crap and nothing in it is even remotely based on actual truth. The cover itself is so stupidly incorrect that I can't imagine reading this for fun ever. Don't waste your money, get a 2 year old to make up stories about celebrities and tell you. It'll be way more accurate.
nicole s.
I think it's a good magazine.. it's fun to catch up on stuff that probably doesn't even really occur. I do feel bad for the celebs that they bash because a lot of times it isn't true. I'd rather read the harmless articles that are just rumors, but don't make fun of people.
Isabel A.
Although the National Examiner is an entertaining read, their stories have been discovered to be false on several occasions and I'm sure they cause harm to celebrity's and their families. Just because they're famous means anyone should make up lies about them.
crystal w.
Lebanon, IN
I will give them a B because they sure do entertain you with their stories. I just don't like that a big portion of it is false or just made up. I do like that it will keep me entertained though and really that is what they are suppose to do.
Samantha B.
Harding, PA
Seriously...I can't believe that I am writing a review on this. I don't even feel tempted to pick these up at the grocery store line. Plus they are ridiculously expensive for rumors.
Tabitha B.
South Boston, MA
Its great for entertaining but almost all the stories are fake or a total lie but if your just looking to kill time this is the magazine for you
Tammy N.
Estill, SC
This is my guilty pleasure reading The National Examiner.They have great gossip about celebrities.They also have some good tips and recipes.
Holly R.
Orlando, FL
The "news" stories they post are a joke, but I have to say that it can be pretty entertaining. Take all of it with a grain of salt
Buffy W.
Maryville, TN
I grew up with these all over my house. my mom loved reading them. if you want the latest gossip this is the magazine to buy!!
Tabitha B.
South Boston, MA
Who else think it total crap