Add a Photo

By NONE
#378 in Magazines & Newspapers
1 Year, 52 issues - The National Examiner Magazine brings you stories on everything from what the stars are wearing to human-interest stories. Each magazine also features local buzz and a crossword puzzle.
MaryCaroline G.
MaryCaroline G.
St Petersburg, FL
Literally nothing true in this magazine. It's all complete crap and nothing in it is even remotely based on actual truth. The cover itself is so stupidly incorrect that I can't imagine reading this for fun ever. Don't waste your money, get a 2 year old to make up stories about celebrities and tell you. It'll be way more accurate.
Heather R.
Heather R.
Washington, PA
Great for entertaining ready! Take it for what it is, a tabloid! It's fun to see the stories they come up with.
Yen T.
Yen T.
Santa Ana, CA
I love reading those little stories and also the sweeptakes i had chances to enter, very fun. good price too!
Jamie V.
Jamie V.
Whitesville
Dec. 24, 2016, 4:08 p.m.
Review for: National Examiner
A horrible tabloid that literally has zero true stories. I don't know how this even still gets published. I mean I read about a demon kite in Central Park. Come on already! Avoid this stack of lies at all cost.
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Harding, PA
Seriously...I can't believe that I am writing a review on this. I don't even feel tempted to pick these up at the grocery store line. Plus they are ridiculously expensive for rumors.
Holly R.
Holly R.
Orlando, FL
The "news" stories they post are a joke, but I have to say that it can be pretty entertaining. Take all of it with a grain of salt
Isabel A.
Isabel A.
Although the National Examiner is an entertaining read, their stories have been discovered to be false on several occasions and I'm sure they cause harm to celebrity's and their families. Just because they're famous means anyone should make up lies about them.
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
This magazine is so full of fabrications! Some of the cover stories just make me laugh they're so fake!!
Buffy W.
Buffy W.
Maryville, TN
I grew up with these all over my house. my mom loved reading them. if you want the latest gossip this is the magazine to buy!!
Tammy N.
Tammy N.
Estill, SC
This is my guilty pleasure reading The National Examiner.They have great gossip about celebrities.They also have some good tips and recipes.
Tabitha B.
Tabitha B.
South Boston, MA
Who else think it total crap