BY NONE

1 Year, 52 issues - What's going on in the lives of the stars and other celebrities? Inquiring minds want to know! The National Enquirer Magazine prints all the gossip you can't get from your typical newspaper. see more...

Doda M.
Jonesboro , GA
Do not like this magazine they lie to much and don’t tell the real story I don’t buy it no more and don’t recommend it it’s a waste of money guys I don’t no why stores still sale it not worth the time or money !!
Shelby W.
Portland, OR
Bookworm Expert Level 1
This one takes the cake for the worst celebrity news magazines. It is absolutely riddled with fake news. Seeing it on the newsstands, I just laugh at how ridiculous it is.
Victoria M.
Lancaster, CA
This tabloid is seriously a waste of paper and space in the grocery check out line please don’t waste your money on these fake stories I don’t know how they are legal or how they make money I don’t recommend the writers should find a job in day time drama tv
Jamie V.
Las Vegas
This tabloid is 100% true garbage! Do people actually buy it? The stories are beyond ridiculous and obvious lies! I only read because my Memaw enjoyed this junk. Wouldn't recommend unless you enjoy outrageous fabrications.
Karrie S.
I started reading The Enquirer when I was 9 while I was waiting for my mom to get her haircut. It's a gossip magazine about celebrities. Think TMZ in magazine form. Over the years, the enquirer has gotten good at finding out about something, the celeb denies it, then comes clean a few weeks later. Good read on a plane ride, the doctor's office or the beach. You get the gossip plus horoscopes, a few puzzles and other interesting articles like a celeb's new house in the inside.
MaryCaroline G.
St Petersburg, FL
Of all of the trashy garbage filled inaccurate tabloids, this one has got to be the worst. Not only because it's false information, but because they are so crude with it. Focusing on deaths of celebrities, kidnappings, shootings, taking advantage of these situations for their own monetary gain.
Rose A.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I have been reading N.E since I was a girl...A lot of the articles may not be true, but it's entertaining. I love the pictures of stars @ their worst. I know that's bad to say, but it let's you know that they aren't "perfect" and they have flaws too.
Aminta G.
Riverside, CA
Bookworm Expert Level 3
These guys have been around since like forever lol I remember one of the articles that scared me back in the day about a bat boy child and they had the picture posted. It was so scary and soo fake lol. Kudos for them still being around, but please don't believe anything in it. It's an interesting read when you're bored.
Monique S.
San Diego, CA
I have to admit this is a guilty pleasure of mine. The stories are fake and most of the time ridiculous but boy are they amusing. Great to keep a copy for a little lunch break escape or a little mood pick me up.
Lyndsey R.
Uniontown, PA
This is one magazine that lured me in every time. I realize that I can't believe everything in there, but the headlines on the cover get me when I am in the checkout at the grocery store. A fun read.
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Do you support the Enquirer magazine and why?
Robert R.
Naples
What is the article on Tom Scotto best friend on this month's National Enquirer where can I buy an edition of National Enquirer in Naples what stores are they sold?