National Car Rental

CUSTOMER SERVICE PHONE NUMBER +1 8O5 2O9 27O7
Start your review of National Car Rental!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
Always very pleasant customer service, great selection of cars when we go to the lot to get assigned, and quickly upgraded if what we reserved wasn't available.in reviews
Gina C.
Cincinnati, OH
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
We love National Car Rental. We use there service on every vacation. We are part of the rewards program so we earn future free rentals too. Being part of the Emerald Program, we get to choose our own car once on site. So much fun! Their employees go above and beyond. Highly recommend!
Hans B.
Fairport, NY
I absolutely love the Emerald Isle rewards program. I travel a decent amount for work and I am always able to find a National rental agency and rack up the points! They have a huge choice of vehicles at affordable costs
Lacie P.
Bakersfield, CA
I usually have a great experience with National but lately I’ve had unfriendly service at the Bakersfield airport location. Most other locations have been great.
Chelsea J.
Nashville, TN
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
They had great and friendly customer service at the airport on my recent trip I took! It was fast and easy and the car was great! I recommend anytime your in search of a rental car!
Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
1,077 reviews
Love the customer service I received when I rented a car from this company. Price was pricey but it was a last minute rental. I was happy that I could rent the car from this company because it was my last result.
Yeraldine S.
San Anselmo, CA
Everything was good after I rented a car with national. I absolutely recommend them.
Fagel B.
Newport News
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
National is so easy to use! I'm an executive member and am able to reserve my car online and go straight to the lot to pick out my car. They typically have a great selection, though I have gotten a few cars that smelled of smoke and one even had a flat tire!
Erica H.
Canonsburg, PA
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
I have used National Car Rental several times and have always been satisfied with the service and vehicles.
Lori C.
Woodway, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I’ve never had a bad experience with this rental company. We have used multiple rental car company’s to tend vehicles. It just depends on which state has what car available at the time. Would rent from them again.
Amy F.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Always use national. The rewards add up and status happens quickly. The car quality is better than any other rental company. I'll never use another.