National Car Rental uploaded by Marcella S.National Car Rental uploaded by Judith C.

BY NATIONAL CAR RENTAL #6 in Rental Car Companies

National Car Rental
  • "Always very pleasant customer service, great selection of cars when we go to the lot to get assigned, and quickly upgraded if what we reserved wasn't available." in 5 reviews
Alicia S.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I absolutely love using National to rent a car. I will drive across town, pay for parking at the airport, and go out of my way to use them for rental. They also have a fantastic rewards program with lots of free upgrades when you rent often. I also like how you are able to go to your aisle, pick your vehicle, and drive away. If I had my choice I would never use a different rental car company. If you rent out of the same airport or location, they are very good at knowing who you are even if you take a break from work travel
Debbi G.
Saint Petersburg
National car is very customer oriented.  They work very hard to make sure you get what you want, and have the best experience.  I also Believe their prices are probably the best.  They have a great selection of cars also. They do take more time than other companies to rent, since you meet an agent, walk to the car with them, etc.  not like grab and go.  So if you’re in a hurry, they take a little more time than the other companies.
Amanda L.
Waynesboro , PA
We recently flew to Orlando on Vacation. We missed our initial flight so our group was separated and we needed a rental vehicle for the first half of the group until the second got there. We tried MULTIPLE companies, but because we needed a bigger vehicle we didn't have much luck. The representative at the National Counter was courteous and very helpful. He set us up with the largest SUV left and as quickly as possible, as he could see we were worn out from the mess of the day.  When we walked over to the rental cars to pick up our SUV, the representative put us into a van at no additional cost to us as well! We had an AMAZING experience with National Car rental and would recommend them to anyone!
Ashley S.
Coral Springs, FL
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
The company I work for works with National quite often. They have always been friendly and happy to take an extra moment to look over the car if you happen to notice something not quite right about it. Also they have even been able to swap our vans during our rental period if something like running over a mail happens. They're just easy to work with!
Candace A.
The check in and out process was very quick and convenient. When we received the van it was in great condition and very spacious. The clerk was so kind to give us advice on which van to pick for what needs we had to meet. I was very happy with my first time experience at National and would recommend it to others.
Francesca T.
Fairfax, VA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I use National car rental through my employer and have had a pretty good experience using them. I’ve not had the best experience in having the car available that I’ve chosen online, but all you have to do is make a call to customer service and let them know what has happened and they will get you what you need or ensure you are compensated on your next rental. I know this from experience, as I needed an SUV, but none were available and I ended up leaving with a small car. My next rental is free. Their rewards program is quite good too!you have lots of opportunities to earn extra points by using their app.
Karolyn M.
Orlando, FL
I found this car rental at the last min and the service was good and we’ve gotten a nice looking car however after we took our trip and gave back the rental and they received a ticket for the vehicle and instead of informing us about it they just paid it and added it to the bill of the rental and got our card charged without us knowing. And the ticket that we got we could’ve fought in court because it was taken with the street cameras and their not always correct and could’ve saved us the money smh at the end we should’ve been informed no matter what and they had our number.
Shannon K.
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
National is a pretty decent rental car company, I would recommend them. If you're a part of one of their programs, all you have to do when you land at any airport is walk up to the car you want and take it. You don't have to talk to anybody or wait in any lines.
Erin D.
Rochester, NY
I’ve used national for years after a previous employer had a relationship with them. I’m an emerald club member which is nice because I get first pick of the vehicles on the lot. I also find they are very reasonably priced and for the most part, I always have great service.
Shannon S.
Normal, IL
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I travel for work & use national weekly! They are always great! Process is sooo easy because I have emerald aisle! I wish they had a better selection for Monday mornings but understand that's a busy day for work travelers getting rentals!
Jeimy C.
Vancouver, WA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Would you recommend over other car rentals?
Alicia R.
Dexter, ME
How we'll does National hold up against its competitors?
TRACY O.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I've read mixed reviews but the 2x I've tried them they have been very rude and NOT helpful. There prices are close to competitors if not a bit more.
gennis e.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Tienen vehículos en buen estado?