Natio Wellness Hand Wash

by Natio

Benefits: Natural Pomegranate combined with soothing Chamomile and nourishing Wheatgerm cleanse hands gently and effectively. Non-drying.Plants Extracts: Pure pomegranate is free of radical-fighting antioxidants. Chamomile soothes and nourishes. Wheatgerm

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Natio Wellness Hand Wash!
Andrea L.
Gold Coast
It’s ok nothing too special , it’s smells nice but I didn’t find it very hydrating, I expected a bit more when I bought their gift set last time. Most natio product smells lovely , this is one of them.
Andii B.
CRANBOURNE NORTH, VIC
This is a great hand wash with a lovely perfume. I have one on hand in the kitchen. The pump pack is great for hygiene and easy use
Heidi S.
Melbourne
This wash is the perfect addition to your bathroom and leaves your hands feeling so fresh and the subtle smell is devine

Looking for your answer?