MakeupFace MakeupBronzerNatio
Pressed Powder Bronzer 15g

Natio Pressed Powder Bronzer 15g

by Natio

Natio Pressed Powder Bronzer 15g Active Ingredient: Talc, Zinc Stearate, Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum), Polybutene, Methylparaben, Propylparaben. May contain (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Mica, Iron Oxides (CI 77489, 77491, 77492, 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163).

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Natio Pressed Powder Bronzer 15g!
How would you rate this product?
Morgan G.
wallingford
I wear bronzer every day. I do not look good pale, that’s for sure! This bronzer has been the best bronzer I’ve had. It doesn’t make me feel greasy after a long day at work and does the trick with making me look tan!
SammiKay C.
WEMBLEY DOWNS
I've been using this product for years and it is still one of my absolute favourites! I use it for my face, neck, decolletage and even on my arms to match. It's terrific for contouring and giving a natural glow. I've bought other products over the years but I keep returning to this product. Its amazing value and a must have with a good brush!
Bec B.
moree
Beautiful product, makes me cheeks snatched and beautifully bronzed all day long!!! Highly recommend
C A.
I had been using this for years, but then got caught up in new / hyped products and let it collect dust in my makeup drawer. This summer I’ve pulled it out to use on top of my butter bronzer for a deeper and warmer look, and I am absolutely loving it! I can’t believe I let this one go for so long. It’s back on top of the pile and in daily use. Has a great color pay off - need to go in with an easy hand, but gives a gorgeous glow!
Rojinaaa J.
bulleen
This bronzer it was a bit dark for my skin but the color and shine was super gorgeous .

Looking for your answer?