Natio Clay & Plant Face Mask Purifier (100g)

by Tio

An active mineral rich mask this Natio Clay & Plant Face Mask Purifier features a nourishing blend of Australian clay that boasts gorgeous cleansing and rejuvenating properties. This mask is suitable for all skin types. A deep cleansing mask which contains essential oils and clay properties to absorb excess oil and draw out impurities for soft clear healthy looking skin this Natio Clay & Plant Mask Purifier absorbs impurities while bentonite helps prevent the appearance of blemishes. Pure essential oils of lavender rosewood geranium and neroli gently hydrate nurture and soothe the skin while the mask helps to unclog and tighten pores rejuvenate tired skin and improve skin's firmness and texture. This mask also ideal for people with oily and blemished skin. Directions of use: After cleansing and toning apply a thin layer to face and neck avoiding eye area. Relax for five to ten minutes allowing clay to dry. Rinse thoroughly with warm water.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Natio Clay & Plant Face Mask Purifier (100g)!
How would you rate this product?
a year agoQLD
I have used this one on occasion. It has a nice feel the smell is obviously like clay. Unlike a lot of other face products this one doesn't make me break out. This one has a light smooth texture to. it and easy to spread. It tightens the pores on my nose and leaves my skin feeling so soft.