Nathan's Nova Classic Smoked Salmon uploaded by Mb C.

BY NATHAN'S

Nathan's smoked nova salmon is pre-sliced, ready-to-eat and easy to use. For decades we have been creating delicately smoked nova salmon using our traditional recipe. Our salmon are cured and slowly hardwood smoked, so that the delicate qualities of the salmon balance with just the right amount of smoky flavor. The result is the superb flavor you would expect from a traditional delicatessen smoked salmon. see more...

Caroline H.
Just the right amount of saltiness and smokey salmon flavor! I love have this in a classic cream cheese and salmon bagel, with avocado toast and poached egg, or with some cheese on crackers as a snack. I'm a light eater so one package can last me a while, but I keep going back for more.
Dana B.
Seymour , CT
I've been on a smoked salmon kick the past year and this is delicious! I love using it over salad or on avocado toast!
Teresa L.
Not as good as they look in package But then to these were on sale so maybe they were not fresh
Cassi M.
Perfectly smoked. I love having mine with cream cheese and capers, on top of a lightly toasted bagel. yum!
Jennie P.
I enjoy this smoked salmon with torta bread & Philadelphia Cream cheese. This is a great breakfast or lunch. Toasted / pressed on my George Forman Grill. Spectacular!! It is inexpensive, sometimes I even add it to my salad. Gives me my protein boost for the day!