Nathan's Jumbo French Fries Crinkle Cut uploaded by Amtul A.

BY NATHAN'S

Nathan's® Jumbo French Fries Crinkle Cut.
Since 1916.
Famous.
World famous recipe.
Zero grams trans fat per serving.
Nathan's® for over 95 years. see more...

Lolly A.
Denver, NC
These fries are like no other! They're thick, can be cooked to a crispy outside, and are the perfect vehicle for cheese fries due to their hardiness! I refuse to buy any other brand because these fries have stolen my junk food heart. Try them and you'll never go back to those stringy imitation potato fries again.
Chavonne H.
Corry, PA
Nathan's Jumbo French Fries Crinkle Cut are the best fries available! When my store has them in, we buy as many as we can fit in the freezer. Sometimes we buy the last 5 or 6 in the store. Out of this world delicious!
concetta b.
Deltona, FL
My family like everything Nathan's!!! I bought these along with the Nathan's big and a blanket and serve it for a dinner and they all love it!! I Allways have to buy a few bags of the fries cause the bag is small!!
Christine F.
Staten Island, NY
Nathan's French fries are the best. They're the only frozen french fry my daughter will eat. They get crispy on outside stay soft on the inside. Really yummy.
Tonja H.
Columbia, KY
Absolutely delicious! If French fries were healthier I'd eat these every day! Great choice for my daughter's lunches too!
Sonja M.
Daphne, AL
Best frozen fries on the maker. Not only are Nathan's fries wonderful so are the onion rings and hot dogs.
Ronnit H.
Morrisville, NY
I love Nathan's French fries and these are great because I can just fry these up and eat them at home
vivian l.
Philadelphia , PA
I love Nathans jumbo french fries I can fry them or bake them and my kids love them as well
Hollie S.
Blackstone, VA
These are some of the best frozen fries. We deep fry them and they come out sooo delish.