BY NATHAN'S #6 in Hot Dogs

Nathan’s Famous premium, all-beef New York hot dogs come eight (8) in a pack. They’re made with Nathan’s original 100-year-old recipe. The delicious all-beef hot dog flavor that was once only available at a nickel hot dog cart at Coney Island has long ago grown to become a tradition at family grill-outs all around the country. Pick some up at your favorite local grocery retailer and make sure your next hot dog has the nostalgic Nathan’s Famous taste America loves.

Here are some good-to-knows about what’s inside our hot dogs, and what isn’t:

• 100% Beef
  • No Artificial Flavors or Colors
  • No By-Products
  • Gluten Free
  • Dairy Free
  • Casein Free
  • No Sugar

INGREDIENTS:

Beef, Water, Contains 2% or less of Salt, Sorbitol, Sodium Lactate, Natural Flavoring, Sodium Phosphate, Hydrolyzed Corn Protein, Paprika, Sodium Diacetate, Sodium Erythorbate, Sodium Nitrite

Victoria L.
Knoxville, TN
I was born and grew up in New Jersey and they have Nathan's there and it's ALWAYS met beyond expectations. I live in the south and Nathan's is unheard of here so I am so happy that they sell these in the grocery store! They are pure beef and pure delicious
Ashley O.
Papillion
Nathan’s hotdogs are absolutely delicious. They taste much better than its competitors and it is upfront on its wholesome ingredients so you can feel good about feeding these to your family. The taste and texture are great. The extra money is so worth it.
Janese H.
Hartville, OH
The only type on hotdog I will eat. No exceptions. They are amazing, and 100% beef. They are a bit pricey but work every penny. Best grilled, but boiled isn't bad either. You need this at every BBQ. If you haven't tried them do it now! Lol
JJ E.
I absolutely love Nathan's skinless all beef hot dogs. As a mom we are constantly worrying about our little ones chocking and hot dogs with skin or natural casing only adds to that anxiety. When I was told by a good friend that this was not only safer for children but just as delicious I had to try. That was about 4 years ago and my husband, our children, family & friends always purchase these still. They have great flavor and when someone new to them try's they are always asking for the name and where to get them. They are great with chili with beans & a cheddar cheese sauce during winter when grilling is not possible.
Jill R.
Chattanooga , TN
Yummy! Nathan’s hot dogs are my favorite, delicious flavor tremendous value and a high quality hot dog. I love them with chili and cheese or in goulash. I picked these up at Walmart a repeat customer that would highly recommend this product. Nathan’s Famous Skinless Beef Franks
Kei H.
Honestly didn't think I would like them because on the pack the first thing I saw was skinless and of course I didn't know what that was as far as a hot dog I didn't know what to expect but I bought it anyway and boiled them and to my suprise I really do like them over any pork hot dog I've ever eaten
Blair C.
Orlando, FL
These are some of the best hot dogs ever. You know when you see a hot dog cart on the side of the road and it says Nathan's Hot Dogs and you're like woohoo! They're proud to be selling these hot dogs!
If you have cheap hot dogs with no skin, they look flimsy and break easily but even though these are skinless they still look like they would "snap" when you bite into them. They get darker even when you just boil them. They're so juicy and taste awesome. My whole family loves these hot dogs including my 4 year old AND my 11 month old. My baby will eat half a hot dog super fast and says "mmm" and smiles at me while she eats❤ I love when these are on sale at Publix! If you love hot dogs, I recommend Nathan's!
George Ann S.
Milpitas, CA
These are the tastiest hot dogs ever. You can boil them or grill them and they have the best flavor either way. You haven’t had a real hot dog until you’ve had a Nathan’s famous.
Carol S.
Parsonsburg, MD
I love these hot dogs. My boyfriend introduced me to this brand of hotdogs and I haven't looked back. Most other hot dogs taste disgusting to me now that I've had these. They taste amazing and they are gluten free. I usually cook them in the microwave and they taste great but I love them the most cooked on a charcoal grill. The only downside is they are more expensive then most other hotdogs but they are worth it. They run about $4.20 where I live.
Jamie M.
Windham, ME
While here in Maine, we pride ourselves on eating "only" red hot dogs, these are definitely my favorite regular hot dogs. I like that they are actually the length of the bun, so it doesn't seem like you're eating mostly bread when you take a bite. They are fantastic both boiled and on the grill.
Nidia S.
Orlando, FL
Been using Nathan's Hot Dog from Conley Island in NY. The quality and taste have improved over the years and I am a satisfied for life.