Nathan's Famous Quarter-Pound Beef Franks

by Nathan's

• The frank with a bold, unique flavor that everyone loves
  • Uses the same original spice blend that made the frank famous
  • Same great frank that's sold in the Sam's Club Café

Founded in 1916, Nathan's Famous began as a nickel hot dog stand in Coney Island, NY. Inspired by a family recipe and the American Dream, Nathan Handwerker introduced the world to a bold flavor so unique, it could only be called "The Original." In the 100 years that have passed since opening day, Nathan’s has gained worldwide recognition for the unequaled quality and taste of its product. Today, Nathan’s has gained a reputation for being among the highest quality hot dogs in the world. Like all Nathan's Famous Beef Franks, the Quarter-Pound Beef Franks feature the original spice blend recipe that is still used today.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Nathan's Famous Quarter-Pound Beef Franks!
Tara T.
Mundelein, IL
The best hot dogs you can buy at the store. These quarter pounders are hard to find at some stores but are so worth the time
Vicki M.
Marion, IL
Purchased at: Kroger
All American Hot dog on the grill and it gives it extra yumminess. This is a good brand.
Luis O.
Inglewood, CA
Best brand ever! So delicious, very juicy, perfectly seasoned. I love cooking this over the grill on family gatherings and small parties. I can simply eat this without ketchup and mustard and still have flavor. Highly recommend it.
Melissa E.
Orange, TX
Huge hit from a huge frank. These are so big you can really only handle one. Not overly greasy, slightly salty, but a good hot dog with coleslaw or added to baked beans.
Darla S.
Nathan's are great dogs! Had my first at the stadium. I feel they're a bit higher priced for hotdogs but I'm willing to pay more for a good product.
Amanda S.
Arlington, WA
If I could give more stars I would!! Nathan’s beef franks are by far the very very best I’ve ever had!! They have so much flavor and well they are just so dang yummy you will thank yourself for spending just a little more a getting some. They aren’t to overly expensive, it’s supply and demand I guess. Although I’m cheap and wish every thing was less expensive lol. If you haven’t tried these it’s a must!!!!
Amanda S.
Jacksonville
These are so delicious. They fill up the whole bun. They also have a nice pop when they bite into them. They are one of
Andrew W.
Kilgore, TX
The best hot dog you can buy. Had a great taste every time. May be more expensive but you can taste the quality in it.
Brea T.
Nathan’s is the only hotdog brand that I will purchase and eat. Not a huge fan of hotdogs in general, but these taste amazing on the grill.
Samantha M.
Milwaukee
so yummy!! this is the brand they sell at sams club and they usually have a good snap

Looking for your answer?