Nathan's Beef Frank - 6 CT

by Nathan's

Nathan's® Famous Beef Frank .

Natural casing.

To help seal in the flavor.

The original since 1916.

With natural sheep casing to help seal in flavor.

Name of the international hot dog eating contest.

U.S. Inspected and passed by Department of Agriculture.

Are these hot dogs good?
So are these a good hot dog
Are these a healthier hotdog?
Start your review of Nathan's Beef Frank - 6 CT!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I love Nathan hot dogs the only ones I can eat I usually hate hot dogs but it is something they do to there beef franks which is awesome in reviews
Michael W.
Staff
NYC
My favorite hot dog! Usually the color and smell of other hot dogs can make me question why I bought them but Nathan’s never fails. These taste waaaaay better and never upset the stomach. Safe to say I will buy and buy again.
Jeanne G.
Hoschton, GA
Purchased at: Kroger
Just had these for dinner last night and they were so delicious. Had them on the grill on toasted buns and melted cheese and they were delicious.
Morris M.
How could you possibly go wrong here..... they just have really good hot dogs..... great taste.... very juicy.... taste great on a potato bun... can be cook so many ways.... I love mine with chilli and cheese.... with a little onions and a touch of mustard.... but are also great all by themselves. Nathan’s Famous All Natural* Uncured Beef Franks
Ninna W.
Nathan's Beef Frank - 6 CT uploaded by Ninna W.
I use to just buy ballpark brand. Until a friend of ours was cooking these Nathan hotdogs at a cookout and I was impressed on the flavor of these. They are way better than ballpark and that's good! They are more expensive tho. But it's worth it. I have my family hooked!
Marii💋 R.
Baltimore
I use to work at a food truck and we sold Nathan's hot dogs and everyone loved them ppl would come back at night to get some and they would always ask what hot dog we used so they could buy them at home I still go back to the food truck to get some lol 😋😂
Kathleen F.
These are great to have on hand during the summer months for all the impromptu barbecues! A little mustard, ketchup or relish and you have a tasty treat! Be aware of the sodium if you can't have a lot because like all hotdogs, this had a lot!
Nicole K.
Lacey, WA
If you want a great hot dog this is it!! The taste is amazing! The casing gives that classic snap when you bite in. Perfect for bbqs on a warm summer day. Cant get any more "Summer" than having a Nathans hot dog. If you haven't tried these go out a get a package now!
Lucas L.
NYC
Best hot dogs money can buy (at the grocery store) these taste real and juicy and I recently started cooking then in the oven as the package says and they are perfect!
Melissa S.
Myrtle Beach, SC
These tasted Soo very good. I put them in my air fryer and they taste just like grilled!! I love the bun length ones.
Wendy J.
Loveland, OH
Purchased at: Kroger
Worth the price. The taste is amazing and you will never go back to any other hot dog. Stock up when on sale. Freeze well