Nathan's Beef Frank - 6 CT uploaded by DanieSimeonov1993 S.Nathan's Beef Frank - 6 CT uploaded by Jennifer D.

BY NATHAN'S

Nathan's® Famous Beef Frank .

Natural casing.

To help seal in the flavor.

The original since 1916.

With natural sheep casing to help seal in flavor.

Name of the international hot dog eating contest.

U.S. Inspected and passed by Department of Agriculture. see more...

Nathan's Beef Frank - 6 CT
  • "I love Nathan hot dogs the only ones I can eat I usually hate hot dogs but it is something they do to there beef franks which is awesome " in 8 reviews
Erin C.
These are truly THE BEST HOTDOGS EVER!! They can be too prices. I only get them for special occasions on holidays and such. They have the best taste. I wish they were cheaper though.
Amanda R.
Can't go wrong with Nathan's! They fit the bun and taste great! You know what you are eating quality ingredients ant a great comparable price! I would recommend this brand and will continue to buy them for our cookouts!
Jamie A.
I'm not a fan of any type of hotdog, that my family loves them every now and then. We tried these due to the brand and the hype, but everyone agreed they were no different than any other brand. They were good, but nothing that really set them apart.
Princess Mary W.
Nathan's is the best beef Frank there is. This is the hotdog you'll usually buy at your local hot dog stand. Delicious when grilled, you'll definitely want more than one
Emily V.
Glendale, CA
Nathan's has the best hot dogs out there! I genuinely can't figure out what makes these hot dogs so much better than any other. Might be slightly more expensive than some others, but totally worth it! Will choose Nathan's every time.
Melissa A.
I've tried many hot dogs over the years. And we've finally settled on only a couple we will buy now. This is one of them! Higher quality ingredients and great flavor.
Shawn S.
Greenville, SC
As a northerner relocated in the south, Nathan's Beef Franks are a little taste of home! The memories of my childhood awaken when I bite down on one of these pups. Unlike most dogs, Nathan's makes theirs bun-length, so you know you're getting the most bark for your bite. Try them on the grill for charred, cook-out flavor, or steam these bad boys for a juicy, nostalgic walk down memory lane as you reminisce about times of old, and the comfort of a good, old fashioned game of baseball.
Rob K.
Nathan's hot dogs are by far my favorite brand widely available. The flavor can't be beat and I always prefer the dogs in their natural casing. They are great on their own or I really enjoy them in other dishes as well. Lentil soup, rice dishes, and all kinds of other foods that go with sausages are so good when eaten with Nathan's. The natural casing dogs are sometimes hard to find so pick up a pack of you see them!!!
James B.
Superior, WI
I love Nathan hot dogs. A bit disappointed that these taste different than the ones at the restaurants though. Still better than the other hot dog brands out there. Only one that comes close is Oscar Myer and they can't really compare because Nathan's are so much better. These are also a bit hard to find up north, I have to go to a local grocery store instead of a chain one to buy them. I would recommend trying these if you get the chance, you might love them.
Vanna L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I'm usually not a hot dog lover - they're the last thing I reach for at barbecues and cookouts, and I never buy them at the grocery store. However, I do often make an exception for Nathan's! Something about Nathan's all-beef franks distinguish them from other hot dog brands, and they taste meatier, the texture is better, and the fact that they're made with only beef is a huge plus for me. I highly recommend these, even if you don't usually care for hot dogs.
Deidre H.
Englewood
So are these a good hot dog
Sandra P.
Maspeth, NY
What is the best thing about this product?
Jessica L.
Athol, MA
What is your favorite way to prepare the Nathan Hot dogs?? Steam, boil, grill, fry, pan fry etc.......
Sandra P.
Bronx, NY
Eco-warrior Expert Level 4
Any other way the famous hot dog can be used to prepare say for a snack?
Shayreem S.