BY NATHAN'S

Nathan's® Battered Onion Rings Thick Sliced.
Since 1916.
Famous.
World famous recipe.
Zero grams trans fat per serving.
For over 95 years. see more...

cassie g.
Always have these stocked in my fridge as we make burgers at least once a week! They're the closest you'll get to great onion rings at home. These are actually better than some restaurants as the onions are always a great size & they crisp quite nice in the oven!
Jennifer B.
I had these onion rings with my dinner recently and they were okay. They were kinda lacking flavor in my opinion. Maybe it's because they're frozen or it's just me. I won't be repurchasing. They were very inexpensive so I did like that.
Jillian D.
Toledo, OH
These onion rings are the best I have ever had I buy them all the time!they are so good in my deep fryer they come out crispy and the onions are cooked perfect!yummmmmmmmmm
Sarah L.
Decatur, GA
These are pretty good already prepared / frozen onion rings. These rings have a thick batter unlike other brands. They taste pretty good when you put them in the oven. These rings are pretty good as a side or as an appetizer.
Nicole T.
West Hazleton, PA
Yumm! probably the best onion rings iv had in a long time! they cook up so quick and easy and taste so good either deep fried or baked!
Dakota P.
Allentown, PA
I flipping love these onion rings. Bettered very well and just the right size all you need is the ketchup
Jessica M.
Orlando, Fl
Love nations onion rings... Nations is the best.. Very crispy. My kids love them..