Nathan's Arby's Seasoned Curly Fries 22 oz uploaded by Wendy C.

BY NATHAN'S

Arby's seasoned curly fries 22 oz see more...

• Do these taste like the restaurant ones ? What technique ...1 Answers
Felicia M.
I bake these in the oven and they are so good! not as good as the real thing of course, but it's quick and easy to pair with homemade burgers or hot dogs, or whatever you'd like, for an effortless side!
Breanna S.
Rice Lake, WI
Taste just like from the restaurant. I make mine in the oven, just be sure to turn over and cook a couple minutes longer than bag says. Haven't tried deep frying yet. Well seasoned.
Christy C.
Elkfork, KY
I love Arby's curly fries! These are not as good as the ones from the restaurant, but we still really like the.. I bake them in the oven when I fix them.
Amber W.
SPRINGTOWN, TX
2,049 reviews
Purchased these from Walmart. Not quite as good as the fries served in their restaurant, but still great to have on hand.
Wendy C.
1,426 reviews
So good just like the restaurant!!! I just cook mine a little longer then the suggested time and they come out perfect!!!
Felicia J.
Their not as great as going to arby's in person. But their still pretty dang good. Baked deep fried. It doesnt matter.
Kathrine O.
Norfolk, VA
Mmmm, these are so yummy!! I know they aren't good for your body at all, but they taste so good!
Beltkiss S.
Do these taste like the restaurant ones ? What technique is best? Oven or pan fry ?