Natasha Denona Tropic Eyeshadow Palette

by Natasha Denona

A limited-edition eyeshadow palette with 15 brand-new tropical shades. This limited-edition palette features 15 shades of Natasha's new, long-lasting cream-powder formulas, combined with her classic, signature formula. With a range of matte and metallic finishes in complementary tropical pop colors and pastels, you'll be inspired to create endless looks, as far as your imagination leads you from soft and natural to colorful, vibrant, and bold. The top and center rows are pastel and nude shades that can be applied on the eye lids and the crease, while the bottom row is full of colorful, tropical, and exotic shades for the upper and lower lash line. This set contains:- 15 x 0.05 oz/ 1.5 g Eyeshadows in Peach Puff, Sangria, Fake Tan, Coco, Sahara, Pastel Melon, Nudist, Vintage Taupe, Gusti, Limoncello, Mint Frost, Exotic, Laguna, Tiger Lily, Zena It is formulated Without: - Parabens

Natasha Denona Tropic Eyeshadow Palette Natasha Denona Pastel palette is coming soon. It is available in the UK. It is a Mid size palette. Are you going to pick it up ? Natasha Denona Mini Star Eyeshadow Palette Natasha Denona Mini Nude Eyeshadow Palette
No he probado esta paleta pero influenster me pide opinión, les ha pasado esto con la app, te pide opinión de productos que no tienes?
What makeup remover or face wash do you use for glitter eyeshadow? I love the Natasha Denona palettes, but everything I use leaves glitter behind on my eyes.
Start your review of Natasha Denona Tropic Eyeshadow Palette!
Product Highlights
...it’s a must for any makeup artist/lover ! The pigments are gorgeous and pigmented and it has such a good panel in color choice and finishes !!! Go buy it now !!! Lol seriouslyin reviews
...applied with a flat synthetic brush such as the MAC 274. They’re very creamy with an intense color payoff. My favorite shade is Mint Frost (a cool, metallic mint green) which I’ve worn packed all over the lid. Exotic (a bright, metallic green) looks fantastic on the lower lash line. The palette also includes Laguna (a bright, matte sea blue), Tiger Lily (a metallic, cobalt blue) and Zena (a cool, matte violet.) The only issue that I had was some minor fallout with the more glittery shades (such as Mint Frost), so I’d advise using a glitter glue and/or applying your eye makeup first. Moving on to packaging...The palette has a plastic casing that’s similar to the one used for the Diamond & Blush Palettes. There is a large mirror inside. The shade names are printed on the palette itself which is a welcome change from the attached Mylar sheet used in Denona’s previous palettes. The shadows are arranged vertically to create a complete look. Now, let’s address the elephant in the room. I know that many people consider $129 to be too hefty of a price tag for an eyeshadow palette. Yes, it is a lot of money. However, I think it’s worth it for the following reasons: 1. Natasha Denona’s eyeshadows are some of the very best on the market. You are purchasing professional grade makeup. 2. Denona’s eyeshadows are really easy to work with whether you’re a beginner or a professional makeup artist. 3. When you do the math, you’re really only paying $8.60 per shadow. Many drugstore shadows are priced higher than that! 4. Denona only uses the highest quality of ingredients (such as crushed pearl) in formulating her eyeshadows. Natasha Denona Palettes are manufactured in Italy. I think the Tropic is one of Denona’s most workable palettes considering the shade range. You can easily create a multitude of looks with just this palette alone. Finally, this palette shouldn’t be judged based on swatches alone. You need to apply them to the eye to see them in their full glory. I highly recommend this palette.in reviews
Lisa B.
Orange, TX
Natasha Denona Tropic Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Lisa B.
#NatashaDenona Tropic Eyeshadow palette is a 15 pan mix of bright and neutral colors. Mostly matte with a few shimmers. A great formula that blends easily and has good pigmentation. Great for a variety of eye looks to do!
Annie V.
Natasha Denona Tropic Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Annie V.
Im writing a review on the new Pastel Palette. Needs to be updated to influencer. Okay, so I REALLY WANTED TO LOVE THIS. I rarely return products, but i bought this online and my store didn’t have it yet in stock. Natasha palettes are always fabulous, but this one wasn’t. The mattes were too chalky, when swatching, the pigment was nice, but placed on a primed ready to go lid, it wasn’t the same. The shimmers though were cute. I just think the quality for a 65 dollar palette could have been better, since most of the other palettes are amazing! I typically show them to clients who are looking for good ones. I honestly think the huda paste palettes are much better. maybe next time 😢
Eden A.
Natasha Denona Tropic Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Eden A.
Natasha Denona Tropic Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Eden A.
Purchased at: ULTA
I love the rich, saturated, tropical colors in this palette! Particularly the blue, green & turquoise shades. Some are shimmery, which I think is important in a palette to add depth in a make up look. This palette also has a nice range of warm & cool colors. I see so many palettes that have just one or the other. Definitely going to create more looks with this!
Alejandra  W.
Summerville, SC
Natasha Denona Tropic Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Alejandra  W.
Purchased at: Sephora
This is my first palette of this brand! The colors ate so pigmented and uts blended very good! I love to use it for everyday makeup! I think this palette worth the price Natasha Denona Tropic Eyeshadow Palette
Kasie N.
Purchased at: Sephora
An oldie but goodie. I still love this palette. The matte shades are peachy and tan, perfect in the summer! But, I love these blue greens in this palette!
Amanda B.
Avon, OH
Natasha Denona Tropic Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Amanda B.
I love this pallet. I feel everyone needs one good colored pallet and this is it! The colors are beautiful l, great color story, and the pay off is great! Especially for color since some are harder to create a good color payoff. They blend beautifully just like all of natashas pallets and I highly recommend if you’re looking for that one good color pallet.
Jolie D.
Arlington, VA
2,332 reviews
Natasha Denona Tropic Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Jolie D.
Natasha Denona tropic eyeshadow palette that retailed for $129.00. Features 15 eyeshadows that are a mix of mattes and shimmers. Two rows of neutral shades and row full of color. This is a formula they were using before the current one you see in stores now. The mattes were smooth and blendable, a little dry. The shimmers were a little inconsistent on this one. Mint frost and tiger lily were stiff and harder to work with. This was not a must have palette for me.
Tiffanie  Y.
Porter Ranch, CA
Natasha Denona Tropic Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Tiffanie  Y.
Purchased at: Sephora
Natasha Denona’s tropical fifteen pan palette was a limited edition palette. As a ND collector, I was happy I was able to pick this up on sale during the Sephora sale. To be honest, it’s not one of her best palettes. I rarely even touch the bottom row and the shimmers don’t look that good on the skin.There are five shimmer colors and 10 mattes. I like the mattes in the first two rows and use them frequently, along with other colors from other palettes. Although the eyeshadows are still smooth and blendable, of all my ND palettes, I reach for this and the safari palettes the least. Natasha Denona Tropic Eyeshadow Palette Natasha Denona
Ekaterina  P.
Natasha Denona Tropic Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Ekaterina  P.
One of my besties. Love this fun palette. Inspired me to do some creative looks and it is also perfect for nude makeup. It blends like butter.
Stephanie  C.
Lebanon, TN
Purchased at: Sephora
I really wish there was a 4.5 option for this. This is my most reached for Natasha Denona pallet. Every look I have ever made with this has come out beautiful and most blend like a dream. This can give a soft natural look or a full glam editorial look. The only reason I docked it at all is that the dark blue and dark green have a small learning curve. These formulas do not like brushes. I have found cheap sponge applicators work best for these two shades.

170 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
lisa S.
il y a 5 mois
Jessica F.
Toronto, ON
il y a un an
I’ve been thinking about getting the Natasha Denona Tropic Eyeshadow Palette but I see a lot of mixed reviews about it. It’s been on sale at Sephora for some time now , should I get it? What are your thoughts about it?
Logan S. il y a un an
I would definitely get it while its on sale!
Veronica S.
Dundalk
il y a 2 ans
Natasha Denona Tropic Eyeshadow Palette Is this palette worth the hype for the price range?
Logan S. il y a un an
If you can find it on sale I definitely think its worth it!